Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Not computer literate. Can someone help me with how to access previous private messages here on SS?

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
go to the menu (3 bars) upper left and select the mail carrier icon or if on desktop it's usually the envelope beside the chat notification icon with the green bubble

if you men private chats you can go to the chat tab under the menu tab and select private conversations

hope this helps

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
go to the menu (3 bars) upper left and select the mail carrier icon or if on desktop it's usually the envelope beside the chat notification icon with the green bubble

if you men private chats you can go to the chat tab under the menu tab and select private conversations

hope this helps
Yes, private chats. WOuld I go under forums then chat and then private conversation (I apologize I'm not computer literate)

• Hugs
Reactions: psp3000
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
If you look at the column where it says forums, lower down it says chat. you can click on that and then on the right of the screen click on private conversations. alternatively at the top of the screen near your username is two chat bubbles, that will take you to chat and then same thing, click on private conversations. hope that helps and no need to apologize, im the same with technology

• Informative
Reactions: sash and psp3000
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
If you look at the column where it says forums, lower down it says chat. you can click on that and then on the right of the screen click on private conversations. alternatively at the top of the screen near your username is two chat bubbles, that will take you to chat and then same thing, click on private conversations. hope that helps and no need to apologize, im the same with technology
Thank you so much for your help! I finally found it. thanks for your patience!

Reactions: psp3000
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
Thank you so much for your help! I finally found it. thanks for your patience!
happy to help! it can be frustrating trying to navigate things sometimes so the rare time i know something i like to pass it on lol.