Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
How the hell are these kids doing this.

14yr old boy found partially hanged in his room from shoe laces.. I wont say what country..

Like wtf I have tried everything that practically goes around your neck. You name it I have tried it..

I only got close once but didn't have it secured to anything. It was a practice if only I had it tied an secured!! I'd be at peace now like everyone else here im still struggling to find that sweet sweet spot to peace.

I need lessons from these guys.

Hope they found peace and its so tragic so young these babies though its not the first I heard of these btw.
:aw::aw::aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: jake3d, Kikoo Loool and DoneWithThis
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
To clarify, I know I'm drunk. But. See, those are the cases you read about that are successful. Theirs obviously no news article about all the failed attempts, because, well, they failed.

I feel the same way you do, don't worry. But if it really was that easy, their wouldn't be so many people researching how to hang themselves properly. How to get the proper pressure on the carotid arteries, etc.

I get it. It's frustrating. Trust me, I know. Jaja. That's why doesn't surprise me why most people end up going fit full suspension hanging.

Like some people have joked about on here. How is it that some meth head /heroin addict can just hang themselves so easily and succeed. And yet we might try and try, with partial suspension, and fail. Even after reading all this information. Is it a matter of will power? I don't think so. I just think it's simpler for some people, to put the proper pressure on their carotid arteries than others. Survival instinct. And factors like that. Sorry for babbling on.

Reactions: Ramirez, Lifeisatrap and jake3d
Z

ztupidity

May 9, 2019
In my opinion, it's all about courage. About will power. About overcome the doubt....

Yes! it's the doubt that make people fail! the doubt!!!

I tried to hang myself about 2 days ago. Partial. I blacked out for about 7 minutes (I remember the time when I started). I regain my consciousness with my pant wet, so basically I was subconsciously scared. I didn't remember a bit when I peed, just woke up with my pant wet and then panicly get out from the knot.

Death won't be easy when you have a slightest doubt

• Aww..
Reactions: DoneWithThis and HGL91
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
In my opinion, it's all about courage. About will power. About overcome the doubt....

Yes! it's the doubt that make people fail! the doubt!!!

I tried to hang myself about 2 days ago. Partial. I blacked out for about 7 minutes (I remember the time when I started). I regain my consciousness with my pant wet, so basically I was subconsciously scared. I didn't remember a bit when I peed, just woke up with my pant wet and then panicly get out from the knot.

Death won't be easy when you have a slightest doubt

Really? So even if you black out in Partial Hanging, you're still not in the clear to die? Jeez, that's such a bummer...Sorry you had that experience. Sounds scary. :/

Reactions: DoneWithThis
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
i g
How the hell are these kids doing this.

14yr old boy found partially hanged in his room from shoe laces.. I wont say what country..

Like wtf I have tried everything that practically goes around your neck. You name it I have tried it..

I only got close once but didn't have it secured to anything. It was a practice if only I had it tied an secured!! I'd be at peace now like everyone else here im still struggling to find that sweet sweet spot to peace.

I need lessons from these guys.

Hope they found peace and its so tragic so young these babies though its not the first I heard of these btw.
:aw::aw::aw:
I guess when you have to go and ready to go you end up going no matter the method

Reactions: ztupidity
Z

ztupidity

May 9, 2019
Really? So even if you black out in Partial Hanging, you're still not in the clear to die? Jeez, that's such a bummer...Sorry you had that experience. Sounds scary. :/

Based on my experience nope. But it was partial, who knows that my legs unconsciously tried to stand and then I regain my consciousness. That couldn't be happened in full, right?

*sorry for broken english

Reactions: Barelyhuman
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
We had an Arab guy on the chat who failed partial like 10 times. Either survival instinct kicking in, or passing out then waking back up...

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
We had an Arab guy on the chat who failed partial like 10 times. Either survival instinct kicking in, or passing out then waking back up...

Sigh....kinda discouraging, but still gonna get rope and try this method.

Reactions: DoneWithThis and namemanthedeadman