• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tecknicolour

Tecknicolour

May 4, 2023
I'm planning to ctb by either partial hanging or short drop hanging. The partial hanging sounds less painful but more likely to fail. Also my fiancé works from home so it's not likely I'll be home alone for long enough to successfully pull off partial suspension. So I'm likely gonna have to find a tree somewhere in the woods for full suspension.

Anyway, does anybody have any experience with bondage/bdsm rope? I found this on etsy and was wondering if anyone knows how soft/comfortable it is. On the listing, it says that it can hold up to 1,200 lbs, so I'm not worried about whether or not it will hold. Screenshot 20240729 180920 Opera GX
I'm looking for something that isn't too scratchy around my neck. If this isn't super soft, I was probably gonna go for 550 lb paracord.