N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am too tired for an intricate answer.

Some ideas. More practical skills should be learned. The German dual-training system is kind of envied in the world(?). At least this is what I have read. So in Germany most people decide either to a certain qualification training or college. I think all qualification trainings are dual. So the people go to school on some days and on some other days they work in their company (and get money for it). Honestly I don't know how the systems looks like in other countries but in the media I read the way how it is handled in Germany is rather an exception.

There are different college degrees. There are also dual degrees. It is similar to the dual qualification training. But there are way more skills demanded and it is very stressful. Though the people get a lot of money. Even during their studies.

Some other ideas which are discussed in my country. Teaching philosophy to first-graders. Lol. I hear this argument especially from philosophers. What a surprising fact isn't it?

Another very populistic one. The students have to learn how to do one's taxes.

Tell me your ideas.

A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
Yes yes yes yes yes. All of it. All of the above. Dump it all down. Good, bad, it doesm't matter. Just let the goddamn kids find what they need to learn. And please look at norway for guidance or smth. Ahem. AMERICAAA-