• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
Hey,
I have 2 weeks left for my ctb. I just haven't figured out the details yet on how to make it successful.
Is a bathrobe cord strong enough for ctb?
I can't get supplies so I've got to work with what I've got.
Tips would be really appreciated

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I have doubts that a bathrobe cord is strong enough. There may be cases where people have had success with this, but I would rather use a strong rope with a proper knot. An alternative would be the tourniquet method.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Hey,
I have 2 weeks left for my ctb. I just haven't figured out the details yet on how to make it successful.
Is a bathrobe cord strong enough for ctb?
I can't get supplies so I've got to work with what I've got.
Tips would be really appreciated
Can you take a picture and let me see if you don't mind and then I can advise you once I have seen the bathrobe cord. I can understand if you don't want to , I just thought it would be better if I were to see the picture of the cord etc

L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
I have doubts that a bathrobe cord is strong enough. There may be cases where people have had success with this, but I would rather use a strong rope with a proper knot. An alternative would be the tourniquet method.
Thank you so much for replying.
I also have cords from electronics and a dog leash (I think that is the closest thing I can get to a rope)
Can you take a picture and let me see if you don't mind and then I can advise you once I have seen the bathrobe cord. I can understand if you don't want to , I just thought it would be better if I were to see the picture of the cord etc
Thanks for helping me, I really appreciate it.
this is the bathrobe with the cord

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Last edited:
L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
No, don´t use those. They are much too thin and hard and could cut the skin and the larynx. This would cause terrible pain and bleeding. I really recommend a tourniquet if you don´t have a suitable rope with proper knot. (amazon, brand name: TIME)

thanks for replying <3 sadly I can't buy a tourniquet so I will have to find a way with the things I have
this is the dog leash, it feels like a rope

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Honestly, the leash does not convince me.

More search results for you:

I don't want to scare you, but please keep in mind that you can have permanent brain damage and marks on your neck if you survive.

Good luck !

Last edited:
L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
Honestly, the leash does not convince me.

More search results for you:

I don't want to scare you, but please keep in mind that you can have permanent brain damage and marks on your neck if you survive.

Good luck !
thank u for being honest,
What would be the best option for me?
I can't buy anything, hanging is my preferred way to go but I don't own a rope. I hope u can help me
My last resort would be to go to the railway but I don't want to make a mess.
I am more than desperate here, In 2 weeks I will have to go to a facility and I really cannot do that again
Love <3

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I have no other idea. A tourniquet costs appr. US$10,-. But you said you can´t buy anything. But it´s also possible to make a tourniquet yourself.

• Love
Reactions: lessthanzero