• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Basically I would like to find an unethical vet in my country to write me a prescription for N, or even better get N for me. Does anyone have an idea how can I approach him and let him know what I want from him? Should I just be straightforward, show him a photo of the product that I want and ask him "how much?".

Just to make it clear, attempting this is not illegal. I live in a corrupt country. Not Mexico level of corruption, but still there's plenty of it.

Reactions: akosineenee, uxorious, Sundayafternoon and 1 other person
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
This N is more potent than A's. Therefore I would need to drink only 30 - 40ml in order to CTB.

https://i.imgur.com/C7AkTxn.jpg

I was thinking about meeting with owners of private vet clinics deep into countryside and try to make a deal.

Reactions: PsychoPyro, lv-gras, akosineenee and 2 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
hey

I have an idea

don't

Reactions: Pisceslilith, autumnal, throwaway123 and 6 others
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
hey

I have an idea

don't
Money talks. I would try the usual first saying it's for a sick pet. Show him a picture of a dying do or one in really bad shape that you couldn't bring with you. If that doesn't work then offer him way above the asking price for it. I'm sure a couple of hundred dollars or the equivalent in your country would work.

Reactions: Cyanide
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
Money talks. I would try the usual first saying it's for a sick pet. Show him a picture of a dying do or one in really bad shape that you couldn't bring with you. If that doesn't work then offer him way above the asking price for it. I'm sure a couple of hundred dollars or the equivalent in your country would work.

Should pentobarbital be detectable in the blood postmortem, they (i.e. the long hard fist of the law) would probably go probing. Furthermore, vets, to my knowledge, are supposed to keep strict tabs on dangerous substances, and N is definitely one of those. No one would risk it.

Reactions: autumnal, No Future, lv-gras and 2 others
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Should pentobarbital be detectable in the blood postmortem, they (i.e. the long hard fist of the law) would probably go probing. Furthermore, vets, to my knowledge, are supposed to keep strict tabs on dangerous substances, and N is definitely one of those. No one would risk it.
You're probably talking about the US. Some other countries don't give a damn where even murder is so common it's almost legal.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Did you get it?
What continent are you on?

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Eastern Europe. I live in the middle of nowhere so I would have to travel to nearby cities, which is difficult due to fact that I don't own a car.

Reactions: lv-gras
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
They use lethabarb here and I would only need to drink 30mils so this idea sounds perfect.
The troubles getting it.
Asking a vet would likely lead them to calling the police.
I've seen news reports of it being stolen from vets usually alongside multiple other items and the police warning the public of its dangers etc so any missing would cause a lot of attention.
I'm not interested in doing a break and enter but really really want this stuff!
I've thought about finding a vet nurse willing to get a small amount from their work for a high price but am very worried about their response to being asked if they would be willing.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Nice try, Volatile

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio, Ssname and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Wow. Which country are you in?
Yeah there are different types of anti emetics and if you get the standard "travel sickness" type they wont help at all. You'll have wasted $500.

For me in the uk it was so difficult to find any dopamine blocker anti emetics so I just gave up and chose different method.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Emetics are very easy to get. Yesterday I asked my doctor for a repeat script saying I feel sick when I have a migraine. She just asked what dose works and how many I wanted

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Emetics are very easy to get. Yesterday I asked my doctor for a repeat script saying I feel sick when I have a migraine. She just asked what dose works and how many I wanted
Somehow I wouldn't even try lying to my doctor, afraid they'd prescribe me something other than what I need or I'd get caught out given my medical history of mental illness.

Reactions: Tiburcio
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah I think telling them about your sick pet seems like a reasonable, say some bullshit about how you love him and want to end his suffering at home, offer some money but don't be to suspicious. If they reject your offer just say you will likely take your pet to them soon or something like that. Because if they are not stupid and your are to aggressive they can think you might want to kill someone with it and notify police, it is unlikely but still possible I think