• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I have a 200g pack of SN zip lock bag

I want to be sure of it, so I want to do blood test

But to do so, I will need to open it and reseal it back

I'm not planning to drink it tomorrow or this week

How safe is it to do that? Do I need to worry? Thanks 👍

Attachments

• IMG_20220503_182141.jpg
    IMG_20220503_182141.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Search: SN test oxygen

Reactions: waitingforrest
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
It takes YEARS for Sodium Nitrite to "go bad" (turn to Nitrate), you can open it...it won't hurt it....it's fine. I know it's fine because I was paranoid so I did a lot of research.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: doggiesarecute, PrincessInWhite, Famous Last Words and 2 others
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
It takes YEARS for Sodium Nitrite to "go bad" (turn to Nitrate), you can open it...it won't hurt it....it's fine. I know it's fine because I was paranoid so I did a lot of research.
Are you sure? Someone said it takes a few weeks or even days for SN to turn bad, after you break the seal...

I also read that you should test it a day or two before you drink SN so that it doesn't spoil....

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Are you sure? Someone said it takes a few weeks or even days for SN to turn bad, after you break the seal...

I also read that you should test it a day or two before you drink SN so that it doesn't spoil....
I'm sure, they are wrong. I was paranoid so I did a lot of resesarch. I had a source that I can't post because it shows a purchasing source, that stated, "The Shelf life of SN is guaranteed for 3 years from the manufacturing date, it is NORMAL within 6 months of the manufacturing date for Sodium Nitrite to clump or cake". The above statements were on the chemical classification form for SN.
Another source (the PPHB) says as long as it's kept in the proper conditions (sealed, after you open it) it will last indefinitely.
But don't believe me, I could care less.

Reactions: doggiesarecute
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I'm sure, they are wrong. I was paranoid so I did a lot of resesarch. I had a source that I can't post because it shows a purchasing source, that stated, "The Shelf life of SN is guaranteed for 3 years from the manufacturing date, it is NORMAL within 6 months of the manufacturing date for Sodium Nitrite to clump or cake". The above statements were on the chemical classification form for SN.
Another source (the PPHB) says as long as it's kept in the proper conditions (sealed, after you open it) it will last indefinitely.
But don't believe me, I could care less.
No, it's OK, I am just anxious is all :ahhha::ahhha: