spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
How safe is it to die in the forest.
When I would hang myself or take SN for example, is it a big chance to get found? I heard about people taking SN in the woods but it takes up to 8h to die? What if a hunter finds you?
I am fascinated by the suicide forest in Japan, so I thinking about forests.

dreamingofpeace

dreamingofpeace

Oct 6, 2023
I'd love to go out in a forest as well, the sky and branches being the last thing I see feels important to me. I worry about it for the same reason tho. My forest plan was fent so I'd be lying down and I've thought about making it look like I'm sleeping with like a picnic blanket and stuff. Its no guarantee tho. some forests aren't really patrolled at all but there's stil chances random people could find u yeah. I think hopefully if I do end up going thru with it I'll be comfortable enough to do it in my own place (whenever I get that). My next best thing to forest would be if I find somewhere to live with a window that u can see some sky and trees thru and then I'd put a 1 way film on it so people won't see me inside and that way I can leave the curtains open when I go

Last edited:
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
How safe is it to die in the forest.
When I would hang myself or take SN for example, is it a big chance to get found? I heard about people taking SN in the woods but it takes up to 8h to die? What if a hunter finds you?
I am fascinated by the suicide forest in Japan, so I thinking about forests.
I will be CTB in the woods, obviously if you pick the right woods it's very safe, SN will not take that long just take 15-25g and your Gucci, 8 hours is extremely rare and probably down to underdose, it killed my friend in 30 mins. How old are u,?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Dying in nature for me is the best place to die. If you suffer , at least you will have the calm, comforting feeling and sounds of nature.

You don't want to die in an apartment with a lot of noise from asshole in your building or noise from the street.

Its better to listen to winds, birds, water from a river and watching a beautiful scenic view when you die.

Reactions: dreamingofpeace, Deleted member 31858 and lifeisbutadream