• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
My thoughts are: ehh they will kill ypu if you are ready for them to. Like most attempts, the reliability of partial is dependent on the willpower of the one doing it. It is very much actively dying in the way you'd have to experience when pulling the trigger of a gun. Also, if you do it badly by squeezing your windpipe it can really hurt. Yet, as far as attempts go it is high on the list of versatility in such that you can stop, go back, readjust, and so on.

the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
From what I've heard, that's not the best method. Odds of succeeding are pretty low. Even when barely conscious your body will try anything to survive, you might stand up, decide on stopping etc. Therefore, I will go for the full suspension instead because there is no turning back.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
From what I've heard, that's not the best method. Odds of succeeding are pretty low. Even when barely conscious your body will try anything to survive, you might stand up, decide on stopping etc. Therefore, I will go for the full suspension instead because there is no turning back.
Is there thread on full suspension?

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I'm not sure really, I mean people in jail and prison manage to make it work despite their circumstances. So I just figure why can't all of us out in the free world do it, and we have access to way more resources and have more time alone.

lovechaos

lovechaos

Should I give up or keep suffering...,
Nov 17, 2023
Hey guys. I am planning to CTB in a few weeks and I think partial hanging is the best way for me to do it. The things is that I want to know how reliable it is. Is it? The links I will be using to help out are these: Best way to succeed partial hanging and overwin S and How to hang yourself
I also want to CTB Planning for full suspension but only one thing holding me back that is Demon Slayer upcoming seasons man I really want to watch it Traning Arc is about to release

• Love
Reactions: doomedtolive
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I'm not sure really, I mean people in jail and prison manage to make it work despite their circumstances. So I just figure why can't all of us out in the free world do it, and we have access to way more resources and have more time alone.
Probably because they feel more trapped, with less choices... We have some kind of luxury here, being able to speak about our methods of choice and tailor it as much as we can to our own situation.

In a way, discovering how hard it is to go through it can paradoxically prevent some suicide attempts. We can't romanticized about it anymore. It's cold, brutal, hard, lonely, irrevocable...

As @Abyssal said, every method can be lethal. In the end, it all depends on the individual (not necessarily his willpower only). I know an elderly who warned his family he will kill himself if he was to be put in a nursery home. He killed himself the day he was in, hanging himself with his bed sheet. Maybe being older can help some in a way...