• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pleasehelpmedie

Jan 9, 2023
How reliable can be slitting neck or leg artery? Slitting the throat looks so easy in movies, is there a way to do it properly?

Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
Unfortunately, not that reliable. Body is really good at securing cut arteries/blood vessels. There is a reason why wrist cutting has very high failure chance.
In movies or executions (like in middle or east or south america) the person has usually very wide cut which probably severes carotids, jugulars and their wind pipe. Not easy to pull yourself plus is probably very painful.
Leg artery might be a different story, I know nothing about it though.

onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
If you know your biology and know where to cut you can sever a very important artery and bleed out in minutes. It will be very painful, of course and will take a lot of guts to make that kind of cut, but it can be done.

Also, those scenes in movies are made for entertainment and shock value. Suicide is never easy.