• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Feb 9, 2022
I have someone claiming that it would be painless and quick. They are recommending 100 ml cynide. But i want to know the risks

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I'm not an expert, but cyanide is neither painless nor peaceful. It causes intense pain and suffering. However, when taken in the right (lethal) dose, it is quick and reliable. One can lose consciousness within one or two minutes after ingestion and death occurs in about ten minutes or so.

If taken in sub-lethal doses, cyanide can be excruciatingly painful. There are antidotes to cyanide poisoning (including SN).

Last edited:
Reactions: raghu1977, justsayin, siray and 1 other person
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Watch Mar Adentro, it's quite peaceful to me.

As to how to get it, go and ask jewelry stores, mine has it.

Feb 9, 2022
What is SN?

I'm not an expert, but cyanide is neither painless nor peaceful. It causes intense pain and suffering. However, when taken in the right (lethal) dose, it is quick and reliable. One can lose consciousness within one or two minutes after ingestion and death in about ten minutes or so.

If taken in sub-lethal doses, cyanide can be excruciatingly painful. There are antidotes to cyanide poisoning (including SN).

Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
Cyanide is quick and reliable but also painful and far from peaceful. Its also pretty hard to obtain.

Reactions: Kristicide and raghu1977
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
it's reliable except everything involving getting it right (source, dosage, timing etc) is anything but

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
As l understand it cyanide is an absolutely agonising way to go, better methods are available unless you're holed in a bunker and the ClA are interrogating you with nipple twisters, Chinese burns and the like.

Reactions: 12345678, raghu1977 and justsayin
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
It is painful but effective. In the PPHe you will find more details

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/

Reactions: Cheza_mus
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I've taken alot of something which contained suicide not only did it not work but its fucking brutal alot of pain alot if vomiting it's horrible I wouldn't recommend it it looks peaceful in the movies but they are just movies it's really painful and not a very successful method x

Reactions: 12345678
R

raghu1977

Nerd
Jan 29, 2022
Cyanide is extremely effective. If you have the right dosage you would be dead in a minute, perhaps less.

There used to be an organization called the LTTE. All their operatives carried glass capsules filled with cyanide. If under threat of capture - they were supposed to bite down on the glass capsules and swallow. This would cut up their tongue and mouth. And along with ingesting the cyanide (and glass) orally, the cyanide would also enter the blood stream directly from the cuts in the tongue, the mouth and throat etc as the glass cut up organs while being swallowed.

Because of this direct entry into the bloodstream - death would be very quick with almost no time to administer an antidote.

However - all reports indicate there were violent seizures, frothing and foaming at the mouth before death.

If you are really determined and have the right dosage etc - cyanide is absolutely lethal and fast acting. However - it is not painfree or peaceful.

Last edited:

Feb 9, 2022
Thankyou for saving me
I've taken alot of something which contained suicide not only did it not work but its fucking brutal alot of pain alot if vomiting it's horrible I wouldn't recommend it it looks peaceful in the movies but they are just movies it's really painful and not a very successful method x

Reactions: Teenytiny
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
i think they show it being quick not so much painless. like others said there's better ways to go (though in fairness not by a lot..).

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I recently watched an old Court TV case on demand from 2009 (maybe 2006) about a doctor who killed his wife by cyanide. He got it, as someone mentioned above, from jewelry store connections. He put it in capsules that she thought were calcium supplements. He gave her 2 before she got in her car to head to the movies. She was on the phone with a friend while driving complaining about being nauseous then got into a low speed car accident where people stopped her car and she was vomiting, convulsing, & gasping for breath. She had an extremely high dosage and even that caused long enough pain and suffering before death.

Feb 9, 2022
I recently watched an old Court TV case on demand from 2009 (maybe 2006) about a doctor who killed his wife by cyanide. He got it, as someone mentioned above, from jewelry store connections. He put it in capsules that she thought were calcium supplements. He gave her 2 before she got in her car to head to the movies. She was on the phone with a friend while driving complaining about being nauseous then got into a low speed car accident where people stopped her car and she was vomiting, convulsing, & gasping for breath. She had an extremely high dosage and even that caused long enough pain and suffering before death.
Thankyou for the information

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Just watched a court sentencing of a guy for fraud and he took it right in the courtroom, died before getting to hospital. He had ordered from a chem supply place but that was pre-2010. Probably difficult to get nowadays. Heck I ordered a test tube vortex shaker for hobby paint and had the company call me asking why I was ordering it (a residential address), got it though.