• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I'm on my way to get a CO meter that can measure values of CO up to 10 000. So I'll test it beforehand.

But let's say that the CO levels reached 8000 units in my tent. How reliable would the method be?

This method seems like one of the best for me since it shouldn't trigger SI that much and it also should be completely painless

• Love
Reactions: sammiechzxv, YandereMikuMistress, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
9 out 10 according to pphe. Peacefulness is high too. 8000 ppm , you will be gone very quick.

Odorless, painless, the silence killer.

Many accidental deaths.

Parasite actor died that way , he did it because it was easy to get and put in action very fast.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic, cyanlove, Minsu and 4 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Pretty high reliability actually if you follow the right procedure. Easy to access and setup especially if you can manage to get an air tight space. Many die accidentally from it. It would have been my holy grail method but I would raise suspicion burning charcoal in a big ass jiko stove in the middle of a hot weather.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Minsu, LittleBlackCat and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think this answers your question:

Reactions: Minsu and rozeske
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
But let's say that the CO levels reached 8000 units in my tent. How reliable would the method be?
It may take several minutes to produce unconsciousness.
  • 50 ppm: No adverse effects with 8 hours of exposure.
  • 200 ppm: Mild headache after 2-3 hours of exposure.
  • 400 ppm: Headache and nausea after 1-2 hours of exposure.
  • 800 ppm: Headache, nausea, and dizziness after 45 minutes; collapse and unconsciousness after 1 hour of exposure.
  • 1,000 ppm: Loss of consciousness after 1 hour of exposure.
  • 1,600 ppm: Headache, nausea, and dizziness after 20 minutes of exposure.
  • 3,200 ppm: Headache, nausea, and dizziness after 5-10 minutes; collapse and unconsciousness after 30 minutes of exposure.
  • 6,400 ppm: Headache and dizziness after 1-2 minutes; unconsciousness and danger of death after 10-15 minutes of exposure.
  • 12,800 ppm: Immediate physiological effects, unconsciousness and danger of death after 1-3 minutes of exposure.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Venessolotic and LittleBlackCat
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Very reliable but very dangerous to other people so it's not well rated for safety.

That stuff escapes and contaminates whole houses.

M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
There are several posts on this website that report failed attempts. Here is a recent example:

Failed CO attempt

You seem to be more active here than I am, so you probably have seen other examples. CO was my preferred method before discovering this site and it still is, but personally, I wouldn't take the risk without doing a test run and taking measurements first. And even then, you can never completely rule out the possibility that it won't work as intended. But that's true of every method I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBlackCat
Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
There are several posts on this website that report failed attempts. Here is a recent example:

Failed CO attempt

You seem to be more active here than I am, so you probably have seen other examples. CO was my preferred method before discovering this site and it still is, but personally, I wouldn't take the risk without doing a test run and taking measurements first. And even then, you can never completely rule out the possibility that it won't work as intended. But that's true of every method I suppose.
True. Therefore I'll make some tests with my CO meter beforehand since I don't wanna end up brain damaged.

But I think if I reach 8000+ ppm in my tent and stay there for a good hour or something then it shouldn't fail.

The best would be to take an overkill dose of benzos and fall asleep in the tent

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
This is my go to method. But I've no garage and I drive a diesel.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It's veryeffective. The one thing you ned to guard against is being interrupted before you are dead and being revived. You could then finish up with serious brain damage, or even as a vegetable.

M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
True. Therefore I'll make some tests with my CO meter beforehand since I don't wanna end up brain damaged.
Great, please be careful! 🙏 I've glanced over your posts and you come across as a very kind and intelligent person, so I trust you will make a prudent decision -- to the extent this is possible for a person in our situation. 😊 Can I ask what CO meter you are using? I've seen the TPI 707 mentioned repeatedly here, but I'm curious if there are other options, especially ones that wouldn't require shipping from the US.

R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
This is my go to method. But I've no garage and I drive a diesel.
Modern cars in general don't even remotely emit enough CO to kill somebody.

Reactions: Venessolotic and mortuarymary
Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
Great, please be careful! 🙏 I've glanced over your posts and you come across as a very kind and intelligent person, so I trust you will make a prudent decision -- to the extent this is possible for a person in our situation. 😊 Can I ask what CO meter you are using? I've seen the TPI 707 mentioned repeatedly here, but I'm curious if there are other options, especially ones that wouldn't require shipping from the US.
I'm going to buy TPI 707 hehe. I've used 5 hours on the internet to find a 10k co meter and I've only found the TPI one. But 350$ isn't that super much, especially for a device that will help us to ctb. We won't need any money when ctb'ed so yeah lol.

And thank you so much 🥰

• Informative
Reactions: murun_b and YandereMikuMistress
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
why didn't anyone talk about detergent method, which produces more reliability than CO gas?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
why didn't anyone talk about detergent method, which produces more reliability than CO gas?
H2S was discussed many times on this forum. Both CO and H2S are nearly 100% reliable when used in high concentrations (13000+ ppm for CO, 2000+ ppm for H2S). Insufficient efficiency of some methods of producing CO is a problem of those methods rather than CO.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and murun_b
M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
H2S was discussed many times on this forum. Both CO and H2S are nearly 100% reliable when used in high concentrations (13000+ ppm for CO, 2000+ ppm for H2S). Insufficient efficiency of some methods of producing CO is a problem of those methods rather than CO.
I hadn't heard of H2S poisoning before. According to a quick Google search, the mechanism behind CO and H2S poisoning appears to be very similar, although the details of how they affect the hemoglobin molecules seem to be different. The side effects which are not directly associated with hypoxia seem to be a bit nastier for H2S though. Would you say that this assessment is roughly correct?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
According to a quick Google search, the mechanism behind CO and H2S poisoning appears to be very similar
H2S has more common with cyanides which cause anoxia at the cellular level.
although the details of how they affect the hemoglobin molecules seem to be different.
If I remember correctly, it doesn't affect hemoglobin. Inhalation of H2S doesn't cause sulfhemoglobinemia.
The side effects which are not directly associated with hypoxia seem to be a bit nastier for H2S though. Would you say that this assessment is roughly correct?
H2S is a neurotoxin, it affects the central nervous system. Some people recover from acute H2S poisoning. It's difficult to tell whether H2S or CO is more prone to leaving you with long-term injuries in case of failure.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, YandereMikuMistress and 1 other person
M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
H2S has more common with cyanides which cause anoxia at the cellular level.

If I remember correctly, it doesn't affect hemoglobin. Inhalation of H2S doesn't cause sulfhemoglobinemia.

H2S is a neurotoxin, it affects the central nervous system. Some people recover from acute H2S poisoning. It's difficult to tell whether H2S or CO is more prone to leaving you with long-term injuries in case of failure.
Ah, thanks! There is a passage in the German H2S Wikipedia article I don't really understand. It states that H2S poisoning works by destroying hemoglobin, but then goes on to say that intracellular respiration is inhibited, probably by the deactivation of an enzyme. These sound like two different things to me. I should have paid more attention in my biology classes 😌

The fact that it additionally acts as a neurotoxin doesn't seem to speak for its peacefulness compared to CO.

But this is all academic, really. I think I'd be more comfortable with a method that is well tested and has a good track record, even if theory (and individual examples?) tell us that an alternative works just as well

Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
Btw do you guys have any tips when it comes to tents and tapes for sealing? Thanks

Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
Also could anyone send me link to stuff like barbecue, chimneys, barbecue charcoal etc. that I'll need to obtain? Thanks in advance 🫰

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Btw do you guys have any tips when it comes to tents and tapes for sealing? Thanks
I don't know much about tents but the smaller the better bc needs less CO to fill up. Should be water proof 3000mm, duct tape.

Have you read Zanexx thread?

Regarding other stuff like BBQ, Chimney starter and so, you can look on amazon or online shops in your country. Imo there are no specific marks that are best. In regards of charcoal it's suggested to use lump charcoal.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't know much about tents but the smaller the better bc needs less CO to fill up. Should be water proof 3000mm, duct tape.

Regarding other stuff like BBQ, Chimney starter and so, you can look on amazon or online shops in your country. Imo there are no specific marks that are best. In regards of charcoal it's suggested to use lump charcoal.
@Praestat_Mori @Minsu anyone,
What do you think about the weather pod tent ? . Might work for charcoal ,but what about co pumped in through a vinyl tube created by liters of formic acid reaction? Is this waterproof ?There are different sizes.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@Praestat_Mori @Minsu anyone,
What do you think about the weather pod tent ? . Might work for charcoal ,but what about co pumped in through a vinyl tube created by liters of formic acid reaction? Is this waterproof ?There are different sizes.
Interesting, haven't seen this. Idk how airtight they are, you must seal vents and the zipper can only be sealed from the inside as you are most likely alone. Doing it with acids, I'd do it inside, you would have to wash the gas anyway not to breathe acids together with the CO. With a CO meter tests could be made how long a certain concentration of CO is stable inside.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
femmedelaville

femmedelaville

Feb 9, 2024
I wish the garage/ car method was still an option. seemed so easy and fail proof, but these new car's emissions won't work for that method

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
In addition, burning charcoal can create sparks that can ignite flammable materials in the car, such as upholstery or carpeting.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
In addition, burning charcoal can create sparks that can ignite flammable materials in the car, such as upholstery or carpeting.
I think, it should be burned inside some enclosed container anyway. Otherwise, the rate of producing CO can be too low. If I seriously considered this method, I'd experiment with pyrolysis of sodium oxalate which also produces carbon monoxide. In case if it doesn't produce irritating fumes, it could be used as an additional source of CO when using the charcoal method.

zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
I attemped hanging some days before, I found my panties were soaked with urine. I heard the same would happen when CO

Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
I attemped hanging some days before, I found my panties were soaked with urine. I heard the same would happen when CO
Because of fear, or?

Thank you for the link. Surprisingly a local store sells the same tent yay.
After reading her thread I realized how important a good tent is