• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
I've just received my SN and I need to test it but I've seen mixed opinions on here, some saying that the blood test isn't that reliable, others that the aquarium test strips aren't reliable. What's the truth? What's the most reliable testing method?

Reactions: Kokomi_20, Alexei_Kirillov and AR3S_
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Of the two options, aquarium strips are better.
I do not recommend the blood test.

But according to the information I gathered, aquarium strips are also not perfect.
Results may vary.
However, this is not a very bad option.
It's just not perfect and it's error-prone, but it's better than nothing.

You can also do some tests and use different aquarium strips. Of course, if you have the desire and opportunity.

I haven't heard about other methods of testing SN on this forum.
There are most likely others, but I just haven't seen that information anywhere.

• Informative
Reactions: Esokabat, everythingoes, rozeske and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
They are both not reliable as they can't tell you the exact purity percentage. But the aquarium test strip is the superior option out of the two.

• Informative
Reactions: DepressedDude, Esokabat, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
I've just ordered SN & fingers crossed I receive it & it's legit. I've just started looking into testing it & everyone mentions aquarium tests. Do they have a specific name? Do you need a certain amount? Do you just get them online through pet stores or is it a whole thing because of SN?
Sorry for the ignorance & the questions. I just wanna get the SN, test it & CTB as soon as possible. I'm only supposed to be at this address until the end of May & now I'm doing some tap dancing & jazz hands to distract, deny etc to buy me some time. Fingers crossed. But I'm not sure how long I can stretch it & need to hurry the hell up. Any advice appreciated.

Reactions: everythingoes
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
I've just ordered SN & fingers crossed I receive it & it's legit. I've just started looking into testing it & everyone mentions aquarium tests. Do they have a specific name? Do you need a certain amount? Do you just get them online through pet stores or is it a whole thing because of SN?
Sorry for the ignorance & the questions. I just wanna get the SN, test it & CTB as soon as possible. I'm only supposed to be at this address until the end of May & now I'm doing some tap dancing & jazz hands to distract, deny etc to buy me some time. Fingers crossed. But I'm not sure how long I can stretch it & need to hurry the hell up. Any advice appreciated.
You can just order them online. I think any aquarium test is good, but PPeH recommends the Bartovation one.

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24
KillMeh

KillMeh

Sep 13, 2023
I have an aquarium test, but it's not strips, you mix it with water and it changes colour. Supposed to be more accurate, bye

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Aquarium test strips aren't that reliable. However aquarium API drop test kits are. They cost a bit more than the strips, but are much more accurate.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
You can just order them online. I think any aquarium test is good, but PPeH recommends the Bartovation one.
Thanks so much
My time crunch has amped up a bit
I was only supposed to be living here until this week & have just been asked to move out ASAP - my spouse & I separated but were trying to live together until a certain money problem was solved. It's not solved. It's not safe to stay, I've got nowhere to go, it's all so far beyond shit so I'm just trying to get this done ASAP.
Any single bit of advice anyone wants to chuck my way, I'm grateful. I've posted questions about antiemetics & such with no responses & I'm so disheartened. But I've just got to keep chipping away. But ffs, I'm ready to CTB, it's just my knowledge & supplies that are lacking…

• Hugs
Reactions: Kokomi_20 and everythingoes