• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
Like some here, I just bought Labogens SN and I'm anxious about the purity of the contents (even though it says 99% on the label) . Right now I haven't opened my SN but if I did open the container to test for purity, would the rest of the SN be wasted because its now become exposed to air? How long does it take for SN to go bad once its been exposed to air for a minute or so for testing purposes?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, BeautifulMosaics, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
S

Stranger1199

Jul 3, 2021
I just got my SN and i have the same question lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
I just got my SN and i have the same question lol
Ok I did some searches, and so far, the prevailing notion is that less than a minute's worth of exposure is unlikely to cause the SN to go bad.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Stranger1199 and Brick In The Wall
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
i dont know the answer to your question but what you could do is punch a tiny hole in the container, just enough to let it seep through, and glue it up.? a thought

W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
i dont know the answer to your question but what you could do is punch a tiny hole in the container, just enough to let it seep through, and glue it up.? a thought
I was thinking of opening the seal, taking out what I needed quickly, and then sealing it back to minimize air exposure.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
I was thinking of opening the seal, taking out what I needed quickly, and then sealing it back to minimize air exposure.

as far as i know if you open a yogurt or something it doesnt matter how quickly you close it back up. i could be wrong of course..

• Yay!
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
as far as i know if you open a yogurt or something it doesnt matter how quickly you close it back up. i could be wrong of course..
Hmmm... then I might have to try your way. I'm also thinking of ordering multiple units.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This isn't yogurt though, by a long shot lol.

It all boils down to the amount of time exposed to air and humidity. I'm sure there's some complex mathematical formula for it. But generally speaking it can be opened a few times and still be good as long as it's sealed properly.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
Death is your gift

Death is your gift

Oct 7, 2021
So, basically, if a bottle of SN is opened in order to test its content, there should be no worries if you just took an amount for the test and close it up right away. Is that right ?

If yes, that would mean that the quantity of air that would enter when you opened first the bottle is insignificant.

Another question : if the SN goes "bad" with oxydation, will the blood test fail (meaning, the blood staying red) ?