What % is your hope level?

• 0 % chance of life getting better- no f*cking chance!

• 10% chance

• 20% chance

• 30% chance

• 40% chance

• 50% chance

• 60% chance

• 70% chance

• 80% chance

• 90-100% chance- my life will be a rainbow.

Results are only viewable after voting.
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Obviously, this isn't something scientific! More of a feeling I suppose. It's not to say anyone needs to justify why they don't like their current life either. I'm sure we must all make the judgement/ calculation though to come to the CTB conclusion.

So- just for intesrest- what are the chances do you suppose that you could make life worth living? Or- that the fates would align for it to become worth living? Basically- your hope for the future level. And maybe comment why it is or isn't likely to improve if you want to. Where 0% is: No chance of making life worth living and 100% I imagine being- you feel certain things will work out well.

What percentage do you suppose you'd need to get to for it to be worth actually trying?!

So- for me. I think maybe there's a 10% chance life could become sustainable according to my needs. My creative freelance career is unreliable and I'm so sick of the worry regardless. I know from experience I'm going to hate another wage slave job. I'm getting older. I'm less willing to even take the risks and make the sacrifices for new opportunities- because they haven't been worth it in the past. I still enjoy stuff in life but ultimately- it doesn't feel worth the effort! I'd still say there's a 10% chance things will turn out ok because- you really never know. A few long term commissions would actually be enough to sustain me longer but really longterm? Nah- aging isn't for me.

As to what would make me try? As little as 50% hope I reckon- for now anyway. I've made crazy leaps in the past to try and make life work. As I get older though- nothing will make it worth the effort in my view. I'm not willing to endure severe pain and illness again longterm- screw that!

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Wuuhuu, I picked 10% and only 2 votes for 10% by a total vote of 2 people :D I Found my soulmate :D ....
Song for this: slipknot - ilis

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
My life is objectively very liveable (at least at the present); it's just that I don't wanna continue.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and Forever Sleep
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
2%

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, leavingthesoultrap, Painfu.Ll.suffering and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
0 as In my case I'd simply prefer to not exist. Nobody can suffer from being dead yet there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist. I just don't have much interest in deteriorating from age in this existence I never saw as desirable in the first place, in fact it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long. All that existence does is cause harm anyway, existence just causes unnecessary problems and it's just so burdensome to exist as a conscious being, I see existence itself as the true problem.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Painfu.Ll.suffering and Forever Sleep
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Technically my life is good, but not on my terms. Technically I can also choose to accept my objectively good/okay life but I don't believe I would still be me if I manage to do that. I picked 10% but really it's like 2-3% that I get super lucky with smth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Sylveon and Forever Sleep
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
55%. My life is somewhat livable at the moment but it could go either way depending on how the next few months play out.

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
about the same as:
Technically my life is good, but not on my terms. Technically I can also choose to accept my objectively good/okay life but I don't believe I would still be me if I manage to do that. I picked 10% but really it's like 2-3% that I get super lucky with smth.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Unless I really start doing sth (at least trying sth again) I see my chances at 0%.

I think that with a work/job I like my "hope-level" could rise to about 50%.

Given my uncertainty I haven't voted.

• Hugs