C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Not even sure if it will even ever work since i can reach the support with my hand so i just pratice by holding it then kicking the chair without the rope lol, i feel so dumb

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, death137 and ansiedad
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Practice makes perfect...you want perfect.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, death137, profoundexperience and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Practice makes perfect...you want perfect.
Totally agree with you.
Btw, both of our usernames start with the word "Worn", you're my new bestie haha.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Worndown
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, GarageKarate07, JigsawFeelin and 5 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
It isn't pathetic. Its going to be your most important deed so practicing is a good thing. I first wrote the below some time ago.

"For those who are planning to do full hanging but are very afraid of pushing the chair/stool while you stand on it I think it might help you if you first pull yourself a little up by holding the anchor point and then push the stool. When you push it you can do it slowly so it makes relatively less nose when it land on the ground and ppl have less chance of hearing it. You can then quickly release your hands or hold it until your hands are exhausted and released themselves. I've tried this process without a rope and I feel more at peace with full hanging."

Reactions: lobster salad
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It isn't pathetic. Its going to be your most important deed so practicing is a good thing. I first wrote the below some time ago.

"For those who are planning to do full hanging but are very afraid of pushing the chair/stool while you stand on it I think it might help you if you first pull yourself a little up by holding the anchor point and then push the stool. When you push it you can do it slowly so it makes relatively less nose when it land on the ground and ppl have less chance of hearing it. You can then quickly release your hands or hold it until your hands are exhausted and released themselves. I've tried this process without a rope and I feel more at peace with full hanging."
And if you practice this way, when the day comes to do it for real it will be more routine. Trick the SI.

Reactions: death137 and JigsawFeelin
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
And if you practice this way, when the day comes to do it for real it will be more routine. Trick the SI.
Yeah it probably lower the SI.

I only practiced it few times since I'm rarely alone home but I wish I could do it often.

W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I don't consider it pathetic at all. (((Hugs)))

Practising breeds familiarity- and i guess if you're more used to kicking the chair out, it won't seem so strange when you do it the final time.

:hug:

Reactions: death137
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Not even sure if it will even ever work since i can reach the support with my hand so i just pratice by holding it then kicking the chair without the rope lol, i feel so dumb
Do you mean kicking the chair around the room? I did that a few times and I found it actually very therapeutic. Bad chair!

No, you should practice stepping off the chair to check for the right height and checking for "compression" because that is still a big part of what you want. Black out and CTB. Step part way off the chair and brace yourself with an arm to keep from accidental CTB. Also Some people bound their hands feets and even gag themselves to keep from screaming for help and to make it more quiet to not be discovered.

Reactions: W’ren