WarRunner

WarRunner

Jun 3, 2020
I plan on slashing my carotid artery in my neck so that I can bleed to death. How can I make the process less painful? Do I take certain drugs to dull the pain and or how would I stop my survival instincts from kicking in?

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Ya.... No!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/333365/?q=Slice+neck&o=relevance

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
Terrible way to go. You will need to overcome SI and continue slashing yourself, all the while you are in immense pain, bleeding out slowly. It would be a slow and painful death. Please don't choose this method.

Reactions: Going Home
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I attempted this about 3 and half years ago. Let me tell you my experience. I used a razor blade and started to cut slowly. I was surprised the skin cutting part was less painful although seeing blood coming out and realizing there is no turning back to previous condition are horrific. The problem is once you reach the carotid artery and try to cut it. I felt being electrocuted especially around left ear (attempt was made on the left carotid artery). Finally I gave up. I'm still considering using this method if I decide not to attempt full suspension. The greatest negative thing about this method is you have enough time to revert once started and if you revert it would very difficult to attempt methods like hanging.

• Wow
Reactions: LastFlowers, Greenberg and iDieUDie80
Ultima4128

Ultima4128

Tired
Jun 3, 2019
Is it possible to stab through it from the side of the neck?

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Dead (Dead was his stage name) the guy from the band Mayhem cut his throat, then wrists and then shot himself in the head with a shotgun.
This guy was so suicidal he called himself Dead, so what I'm saying is if he could still shoot himself after cutting his throat you can obviously function for awhile. afterwards. So don't do it.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Pisceslilith, Greenberg and 1 other person
This_sux ✓

This_sux ✓

Forever alone
Aug 6, 2020
Don't do it. You don't want to bathe in your own blood.

Also you would faint pretty quickly because of the blood loss.

Reactions: Greenberg
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Avicii did it that way. Sometimes I want to do it when I feel an extreme impulse of ctb.

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
My sibling did it this way not to long ago he died this is what am thinking of doing my way out