H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
I have been unable to find Sodium Nitrate in my place and dont have money at all, So i was wondering how painful would be this combo, I know that a Zopiclone od can knock anyone pretty fast, I wonder if that could make more bearable that

Reactions: irregularheartbeat and Baskol1
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm sorry you're somewhere so dark that you're considering this my brother. I think if you carry out your plan you will die. It sounds painful and violent, but sounds like it will do the job, provided you have privacy.
I hope you can find peace my brother the light shines on you
DBD

Reactions: Interestedsadboi25, Nanimoaru, hunthunt and 1 other person
F

Frank

Aug 22, 2019
Not only is cutting your wrists painful but it's also very hard I wouldn't recommend it

Reactions: irregularheartbeat, Lookingforabus and hunthunt
H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
thanks for the responsw guys

so I have read about some people actually drowning in the bathtub after taking alcohol and sleeping pills od, is that even possible?

Reactions: Baskol1
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
thanks for the responsw guys

so I have read about some people actually drowning in the bathtub after taking alcohol and sleeping pills od, is that even possible?
Depends on how big the tub is?

F

Frank

Aug 22, 2019
If you try that I would also recommend tying yourself up so you can't fight it

Rhea

Rhea

Disgusting trash
Jul 25, 2019
Cutting your wrist with a sharp razor while under the influence of alcohol/ painkillers won't hurt at all, It'll just tingle. You don't have to cut yourself that deep to bleed out, just cut vertically. That's a very messy method though.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: irregularheartbeat and hunthunt
H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
Cutting your wrist with a sharp razor while under the influence of alcohol/ painkillers won't hurt at all, It'll just tingle. You don't have to cut yourself that deep to bleed out, just cut vertically. That's a very messy method though.

yes, thats what i tough, but imon the fence about it because yeah, I wouldnt do it in my house and dont have the money for a hotel.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019

Also very hard with modern sleeping pills. If you can get enough of a benzo to put you under (Valium, Xanax, etc.) and mix with alcohol, you probably could drown in a bathtub, yes. No guarantees, but better than messing up your hands with a failed attempt to CtB via the radial artery.

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Well it was the choice of Roman nobility but it wouldn't be my choice.
For a start, I'm unconvinced that zoplclone is a powerful enough sleep agent for what would be a fairly lengthy death. It works well in sending you to sleep but it's less effective in keeping you asleep.
Secondly, I wouldn't personally enjoy the cutting aspect, nor, frankly the feeling of bleeding out. Anyone who's suffered a dramatic loss in blood pressure can tell you it's a very unpleasant sensation that can lead to panic and confusion.

Finally, I'd feel sorry for whomever it was who found my body and/or had to clean up the mess. The human body holds a LOT of blood.

If you're dead set on it (if you'll pardon the pun) I would advise adding a large amount of Rivotril (klonopin) to the Zopiclone as extra insurance against waking up.

Reactions: hunthunt and Baskol1
irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
Sadly I've come to notice it's actually really hard to bleed out trying to reach an artery. So many things can go wrong leaving you with a failed attempt and permanent damage that can hinder you during future attempts. You can face clotting, or just not reaching deep enough and not knowing til it's too late. As much as I love this idea I fear for all the possible failed outcomes.