S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
Enough of people with their stupid passive aggressive jokes, constant search for flaws in each other, attempts to assert themselves against the background of others, and so on. Sometimes I just want them all to stuff their stinking mouths and choke on their own crap that they spew out of him every day

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
a few times in my life ive experienced a break, me being the last at my job site with another who was having his last day at said job and they say something that just makes your skin crawl and everything starts coming out erupting not even making sense, you offend them you bring up everything that theyre doing and how pathetic it is or you simply give them a taste of what they spew and the anger you feel it makes you feel at peace. knowing only they saw your break and your usually calm and quiet demeanor streak is invincible and even if they told someone u snapped they wouldnt believe it. months of servicing these feelings not just towards them but everybody and letting it out in small bursts has worked just fine for me. although i do end up ruining some relationships because of it.

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Almost every day. They can't live 48h without starting to be reproachful for anything. Because I paid X amount for some food (I precise that it's about my money, not their), because I'm not interested by the same things as them, because I don't make enough money in their opinion, etc. It's saturating my brain very fast most of the time, sometime I would feel appeased to see them simply disappear (no violence implied, just disappeared).

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
Common sentiment. Just don't voice it unless it's someone you trust.