• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
I have them all the time and was just wondering if you guys can relate to this. I just had one for like 3 hours and these are regular occurrences for me. How bad are yours if you have them?

IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
I have panic attack only when I'm with people. My heart beats and I sweat a lot.
This made me ashamed and limited my social relationships. Now I'm locked on the top of my tower.

• Hugs
Reactions: White_Room293 and 262653
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
I have panic attack only when I'm with people. My heart beats and I sweat a lot.
This made me ashamed and limited my social relationships. Now I'm locked on the top of my tower.
That sucks ass. It sounds debilitating and life altering and worse than mine in a way. Mine appears whenever my hypochondria or worries get too much. 6 hours later I'm still having one but I guess life is just suffering. On the bright side this might numb me to more stress and suffering in life.

E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Every morning when I wake up, my heart races and I'm all sweaty. When the sun sets and it starts to get dark, I start trembling and hyperventilate. It's a cycle I'd like to get rid of, but no amount of therapy or meds ever helped. Sometimes it gets worse, sometimes it only last a couple minutes. But the repetition of it just tires me. Fuck ptsd.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Boonks, alexithymia and White_Room293
mynameispaige

mynameispaige

Sep 1, 2019
Daily. I work at a hotel but I'm painfully shy so I try to avoid talking to people. Too much interaction with people makes me nervous. Then I mess up what I'm trying to say and get embarrassed. So my heart starts racing and my legs shake. Then my body gets hot and my face gets red. It's a mess.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, IsadoraBeauxdraps, nolongerhurting and 1 other person
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I get panic attacks now and again, I used to have them every single day when I was still living with a bully that I was forced to live with because of some unfortunate circumstances. I have since then moved out and into a place where I'm alone with my boyfriend, so I'm doing better.

They caused me to constantly hide under my blanket and being frozen in fear for the entire day, I wouldn't even go to the bathroom or feed myself until I was either alone in the house or my boyfriend came home.
It was completely debilitating and my BMI managed to drop so far again that my ribs were starting to show after having just been so proud of being at a healthy weight.

It's so difficult to make people understand the power of anxiety and panic attacks, so many say things along the lines of "just take a deep breath and do this and this and this and this, just ignore your triggers!"
In a sense they're expecting you to fire a gun, stop the bullet mid flight, put it back together and back into the chamber.
They have no idea there's a difference between their occasional mild anxiety everyone experiences in their lives, and the dreadful type of anxiety that's always there messing with you or even controlling your life, with panic attacks that will stop for nothing once triggered.
I don't know how to make people understand something they can't relate to in the slightest, I've tried the bullet explanation, but they keep comparing to their own anxiety regardless, and manage to imply I just lack the willpower to work through them or that I'm doing something wrong.
The only people I've spoken to who can actually relate, have all been from sites like this one, everyone else looks at me like I'm an alien.

• Hugs
Reactions: IsadoraBeauxdraps
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Oh about 5 times a day on average, some days more, some days less, the operative word being average. They last from anywhere from 30 seconds to 1-2 hours and bad ones go on all day until I drink and take my meds and crash. It is draining, physically and mentally draining. I take propranolol along with my antidepressants but they dont do a lot of good for the bad ones.

No one can fully comprehend what anxiety and panic attacks are like until they have experienced both for themselves. I used to scoff at such things as stress and anxiety, fate is not without a sense of irony it would seem. Distraction is the only thing that works for me. If my mind is not occupied, the panic rises and gets worse and will take longer to get under control. Hence the booze and meds when they are out of control.

• Love
Reactions: Boonks
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I've had chronic and persistent anxiety that has been life-wrecking but I've never experienced a panic attack. One time, my left arm was going numb and I thought I was going to suffer a heart attack but it turned out to be a false alarm when I got it checked at the ER. Was that a panic attack? At the time I wasn't even stressed out at all as this happened in one of the less shitty times of my adult life.

alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Lately I've been experiencing panic attacks when I wake up in the morning. I woke up hyperventilating and sweating today. It's fucking awful.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I recently started having panic attacks and they are brutal. Never experienced these before. At least once per day lasting for an hour minimum. Hyperventilating, writhing, crying. Just total & complete abject terror.

Weirdly, they started after I received my N. Related?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Boonks, IsadoraBeauxdraps, White_Room293 and 1 other person
RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
I have them everyday, so i have to focus on keeping myself busy so i distract myself. Today wasn't so good, i had to take a 2 hour nap to calm myself down. I woke up with a panic attack again and now i am just drinking beer to calm me down.

Welcome to the house of fun...fuck. Can't wait for this to be over with. Unfortunately guns are illegal in my pussy puss country.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I recently started having panic attacks and they are brutal. Never experienced these before. At least once per day lasting for an hour minimum. Hyperventilating, writhing, crying. Just total & complete abject terror.

I personally think you have so much on your plate so to speak, that it was inevitable that you were going to have some personal effect on you :-(

Reactions: alexithymia
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019

You have mentioned your physical disorder of your brain and it could just be a symptom of that too but I'm not sure because I don't know anything about it

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

I'd say your body is rightfully scared. My heart was skipping beats on the day I realised I had to be quick about it. Body wants to live, what can one do?

Just sort of watched the anxiety happen to me, and it got bored and went away. I'm sure it will hit worse once I'm actually doing it, though.