K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
Seems like it was only recently discovered as a viable suicide method. i never see it mentioned in the news

Reactions: Circles
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Seems like it was only recently discovered as a viable suicide method. i never see it mentioned in the news
Late last year is when it really started to spike in popularity for this site. By now there is alot more knowledge and research thats been done on it.

It's mentioned in the news sometimes. A medical journal recently commented on it becoming more popular.

K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
Late last year is when it really started to spike in popularity for this site. By now there is alot more knowledge and research thats been done on it.

It's mentioned in the news sometimes. A medical journal recently commented on it becoming more popular.

i can imagine with its rise in popularity that people in power will notice and try to ban it or limit its supply

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
i can imagine with its rise in popularity that people in power will notice and try to ban it or limit its supply
In some countries it's getting harder to obtain from what I hear. But it's still largely available and easily obtained in most. I don't see it becoming an issue for a long time if ever.

Reactions: Circles and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019

This is one of those substances that can't really be banned. It has widespread uses in the food industry and in very rare occasion is even used to treat cyanide poisoning.

It's similar to charcoal and ropes. yes, they can be used to CTB, but that's not their main purpose at al.l and no sane person would argue against the criminalization of possessing grilling coal or ropes.