• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
I know @autumnal says it's better to use an antiemetic but mine is taking its sweet time to be delivered and I got everything else I need.

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Its not mandatory, just highly recommended to prevent it from dragging on due to vomiting.

Plenty of people have ctb without it. I'm even debating whether or not to go through the effort of buying it

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'd very much recommend taking them to reduce the chance of vomiting. Not taking the antiemetics make the whole thing last a lot longer than it should and make it very uncomfortable. Since you won't be able to walk after you take it, if you happen to vomit you'll likely aspirate it and that's very unpleasant if you're still conscious.

Reactions: autumnal
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'd very much recommend taking them to reduce the chance of vomiting. Not taking the antiemetics make the whole thing last a lot longer than it should and make it very uncomfortable. Since you won't be able to walk after you take it, if you happen to vomit you'll likely aspirate it and that's very unpleasant if you're still conscious.
Just lay down on your stomach or side so if you vomit it doesn't go back into your throat but rather goes out and leaves your mouth because of gravity so you won't suffocate because of it.

Reactions: ZardozOmega
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Just lay down on your stomach or side so if you vomit it doesn't go back into your throat but rather goes out and leaves your mouth because of gravity so you won't suffocate because of it.
good advice

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
That's scary, thanks for the advice, I think I'll wait for the antiemetic

Reactions: autumnal and ZardozOmega
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
it's not necessary, highly advised but can be done without. i have no way to obtain it easily enough to bother so i'm going to be doing it without

R

Redrum

Jun 17, 2020
What kind of things besides SN do you need to make the death relatively bearable? Things that don't require a prescription that I could order from amazon? Pls PM me the brand names if it's not allowed to be discussed here

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The number one and two things are going to be antiemetics. Nothing otc will be remotely close.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I know @autumnal says it's better to use an antiemetic but mine is taking its sweet time to be delivered and I got everything else I need.

To be clear, it's not just me who strongly recommends an antiemetic. The PPH does also, and many other forum members :smiling:

What kind of things besides SN do you need to make the death relatively bearable? Things that don't require a prescription that I could order from amazon? Pls PM me the brand names if it's not allowed to be discussed here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
To be clear, it's not just me who strongly recommends an antiemetic. The PPH does also, and many other forum members :smiling:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/
This, highly recommended, although not entirely essential either. Depends on many factors. Everyone is as unique as a SNow flake.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and Toptock