• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
any ideas or any info online regarding fatal overdose amounts?

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Bad idea. You'll likely vomit and/or end up with bodily injury and then forced psych ward stay. Research a better method.

Reactions: sadworld, AutoTap and cytokinestorm
cytokinestorm

cytokinestorm

Apr 19, 2020
You have very little chance with this method. Like the previous poster said, you will vomit and then aspirate and risk ending up with brain damage at worst, just sleeping it off at best.

Reactions: sadworld
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Many better methods listed on here and other places. Don't do something impulsive that turns you into a vegetable

Reactions: sadworld
Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
Many better methods listed on here and other places. Don't do something impulsive that turns you into a vegetable
cant i just do a DND (do no resuscitate) and they leave me to die?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Theres resources about opioids methods here, like fentanyl, heroine and hard drugs like there. Xanax will get you nowhere tho, it has to be hard drugs

Reactions: Viceroy and sadworld
Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
Theres resources about opioids methods here, like fentanyl, heroine and hard drugs like there. Xanax will get you nowhere tho, it has to be hard drugs
i know i cant OD on benzos, but my idea was that they would aid in the process by acting as an extra sedative (ie, making me go to sleep easier/faster)

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
i know i cant OD on benzos, but my idea was that they would aid in the process by acting as an extra sedative (ie, making me go to sleep easier/faster)
Oh, it can help with making you sleep faster but it depends what you actually use it with ( what the lethal thing is)

Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
Oh, it can help with making you sleep faster but it depends what you actually use it with ( what the lethal thing is)
Well my thinking was to OD on the opioids, using Benzos and Alc to sort of 'seal the deal'. Whether thats helping knock me out before I start to die of the opioids, or increasing the dangerous effects of them

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Well my thinking was to OD on the opioids, using Benzos and Alc to sort of 'seal the deal'. Whether that's helping knock me out before I start to die of the opioids, or increasing the dangerous effects of them

I have all of that in my possession. No way would I contemplate a CTB attempt with that stuff. Nitrogen hypoxia, sodium nitrite and hanging would be my preferences.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Well my thinking was to OD on the opioids, using Benzos and Alc to sort of 'seal the deal'. Whether thats helping knock me out before I start to die of the opioids, or increasing the dangerous effects of them

What kind of opioids do you got? What amount of them are you planning to take, and in what way.. IV or oral?

Need some more information.

Because it is well known the combination of these substances (benzos and alcohol) with opioids and opiates has a profound increased risk to cause death.. as the brain forgets it needs to breath.

How much research have you done on your own regarding this method?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We cannot advise anyone on how to ctb. Also I doubt anyone here knows the real answer to that. The world of knowledge is at your fingertips. Sometimes doing our own research is the only way to learn.

Reactions: Weary Soul
Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
What kind of opioids do you got? What amount of them are you planning to take, and in what way.. IV or oral?

Need some more information.

Because it is well known the combination of these substances (benzos and alcohol) with opioids and opiates has a profound increased risk to cause death.. as the brain forgets it needs to breath.

How much research have you done on your own regarding this method?
oral. Codiene. I was going to extract them from co-codomol. Each box has 256mg worth which I could extract. So probs around 400mg+ of it, I really dont know... i would be just hoping for the best