Jun 15, 2020
Don't do it!! There are plenty of more peaceful methods

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and Nicothe13th
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
It depends on how high you jump from. From a high enough bridge/cliff the impact can be enough to knock you out. The drowning itself is painful unless you aren't conscious to experience it.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Unfortunately I don't know how to get access to the peaceful methods
Search up Carbon Monoxide poisoning. If you do it right, it's painless.

Reactions: Nicothe13th
EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
I personally want to jump from a bridge into the sea to CTB. I myself enjoy the sea and would like my body to hopefully disappear and that is enough for me to probably ignore the potential pain. Though if I were you I would go for a painless method if you are concerned with pain. You have the potential to break multiple bones, throw up seawater, may not be able to swim if it fails, the waves will thrash you body against the rocks. Yeah, throwing yourself has a very big potential for pain. You might not even die, what if you get saved by police, a coast guard, or a "good Samaritan" and maybe disfigured or paralyzed. A woman even shot herself when she threw herself off the Golden gate bridge to avoid the pain on the other hand a guy jumped in for "fun" and came out with a torn lung and other injuries. So yea, probably the most painful and possibly unreliable method.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhisperingDeath
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Just wanted to add: if you know how to swim, your survival instincts will kick in to keep you from drowning.

I'm at a loss, too. Where I live, the only feasible methods are hanging and jumping. We have the strictest drug laws on the planet.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I've heard the last moments are pretty peaceful/dreamlike (slowly drifting to the bottom of whatever water you're in).

The first moments/minutes are scary though. SI keeps you kicking at the surface for a while, generally a lot of panic. I almost drowned as a kid and I can remember the feeling like it was yesterday. However, it's still a method I've considered with how much I love the sea and the last moments sound relaxing ig.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and NodusTollens