• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
Hey, I'm not familiar with IV and didn't find informations on the forum.
How much warm water do we need to mix 1g Fentanyl for IV ?
Thanks

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
Probably doesn't make a difference as long as all of it is dissolved.

D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah,but I'm afraid of going out before finishing to IV, I want the minimum dose of water.

S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Snorting as about the sam effect but might get a few more seconds to make sure you finish it all and not pass out half way thru pinning yourself

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Hey, I'm not familiar with IV and didn't find informations on the forum.
How much warm water do we need to mix 1g Fentanyl for IV ?
Thanks

For 1g shot you will need to get 5ml syringe for that and distilled water for injections in pharmacy.
But.
My suggestion would be to plug it. Use a 20ml syringe without a needle. Mix F with water, then put it up your ass. This way it gets into your bloodstream pretty fast, but not fast enough for you to lose counciousness. You will still have time to get to the bed and lay down. In case of IV you there is a pretty good chance that you'll pass out almost immediately and won't be able to finish a shot

Last edited:
D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
Snorting as about the sam effect but might get a few more seconds to make sure you finish it all and not pass out half way thru pinning yourself

Yeah but if I snort it, I'm pretty sure I will vomit. I want to avoid vomiting to ensure that I will die.
And I have no very good anti- emetics
For 1g shot you will need to get 5ml syringe for that and distilled water for injections in pharmacy.
But.
My suggestion would be to plug it. Use a 20ml syringe without a needle. Mix F with water, then put it up your ass. This way it gets into your bloodstream pretty fast, but not fast enough for you to lose counciousness. You will still have time to get to the bed and lay down. In case of IV you there is a pretty good chance that you'll pass out almost immediately and won't be able to finish a shot

Putting the liquid in my ass will work ???? Do you have any links about this method, never heard about it.
That looks funny but if I got the liquid in my ass I couldn't lay down, so it stays in, no ?
If it's sure that I will lose consciousness before finishing the shot, this lay be an option even if I prefer IV, looks more sure to die without suffering and quickely.

Last edited:
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Putting the liquid in my ass will work ???? Do you have any links about this method, never heard about it.
That looks funny but if I got the liquid in my ass I couldn't lay down, so it stays in, no ?
If it's sure that I will lose consciousness before finishing the shot, this lay be an option even if I prefer IV, looks more sure to die without suffering and quickely.

it works with Heroin. A few people here (including myself) did it. 20ml of water isn't that much, so it will be easy to keep it in. You can practice first by doing just a rectal water infusion without Fentanyl. Take a dump first to clean the shit out, then do 20ml water infusion.

depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
it works with Heroin. A few people here (including myself) did it. 20ml of water isn't that much, so it will be easy to keep it in. You can practice first by doing just a rectal water infusion without Fentanyl. Take a dump first to clean the shit out, then do 20ml water infusion.

Rectal use of Fentanyl definitely works. Read an article that found out that rectal absorption is rapid and reliable enough to be useful clinically.
Push the syringe about 2-3cm deep in and squirt in the liquid.

D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
Isn't it more sure to inject it for not suffering and passing out quickly ?
I'm gonna get infos about this method thanks you

depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
Isn't it more sure to inject it for not suffering and passing out quickly ?
I'm gonna get infos about this method thanks you

Intravenously isn't more safe. You are more likely to botch the injection, as it isn't quite as easy.
Bioavailability of rectally administered drugs is in most cases extremely high. It's BA is on par with smoking and for some drugs as close to injecting as it gets.
I regularly use O-DSMT rectally and I can feel the first effects after 2-3 minutes and it ramps up to peak intensity in 10-15 minutes.
Use anal lube and warm water and you won't feel any kind of discomfort. Push the syringe about 2-3cm deep in, squirt the liquid in and pull out the syringe, all while laying on your stomach. Keep laying on your stomach until you pass out from the drug. It is a really safe and comfortable route of administration.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Made4TV
D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
what you are saying is very interesting, thanks. Furthermore I've never made IV injection for the moment. But it looked like best way for fentanyl
Will it avoids from nausea and agonizing ? Because I want to avoid this with passing out immediately with IV.

depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
what you are saying is very interesting, thanks. Furthermore I've never made IV injection for the moment. But it looked like best way for fentanyl
Will it avoids from nausea and agonizing ? Because I want to avoid this with passing out immediately with IV.

Fentanyl is a crazy potent pain killer. Agony is really not possible, as it is a) extremely analgesic b) for some people very euphorizing and c) it prevents any sort of anxiety or worries.

IV really isn't that easy. If you start shaking you could botch it, rip open the vein and start bleeding like crazy. If you eat something VERY light (like a bit of bread) before and don't drink much, atleast I have never really had any problems with nausea from opioids in general. Nausea will not kick in immediately after the effects are at it's peak (in my experience).

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah my only fear is that fentanyl blocks respiration so I'm afraid of be conscious and can't breathe for the minutes before I pass out because of lack of oxygen.

But your method looks nice. It denies the risks of IV.
So 20ml warm water, mixing until it dissolves, put the seringue 2cm in my ass and slowly inject it.
That day I dont eat and drink much.
Thanks for your advices.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019

if you don't have expirience with IV infusions/injections then I strongly recommend you not to do IV, because there's a pretty good chance that you can mess thing up. i.e. miss the vein, damage the vein, etc.. that thing needs practice and you can't afford wasting Fentanyl on mistakes. So it's safer to go with rectal infusion, imho

Reactions: Made4TV
D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
if you don't have expirience with IV infusions/injections then I strongly recommend you not to do IV, because there's a pretty good chance that you can mess thing up. i.e. miss the vein, damage the vein, etc.. that thing needs practice and you can't afford wasting Fentanyl on mistakes. So it's safer to go with rectal infusion, imho

Yeah, agreeing with that I wanted to train myself to IV with boiled water.
But this method looks nice too. Just afraid about agonizing/nausea for the 1-2 minutes before I pass out.