• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Media reports Obama pressures Biden to step down. I think it is over. I think unity would have been smarter. Changing the candidate 4 months before the election is political suicide. I don't think there will be a good candidate who wants to get his career ruined losing against Trump. I think it will be Kamala and not Newsome.

I think Biden might would not have survived 4 more years. I wonder in which shape Trump will be after these 4 years. Trump is in a way better shape considering his age. It is probably good for your health playing golf instead of working hard. And Trump eats/ate so much junk food. However, he lost a lot of weight.

I would not be totally shocked if Biden was dead in 2 years. He has covid. I doubt he dies though. He has too good doctors around him.

What do you think? I am talking about his life and not his political career.

Last edited:
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
He's definitely too old for such a demanding position and it might very well kill him or at least give him a stroke or something. He's showing signs of how tiered he is and I don't really understand why the Dem party thought it'd be a good idea to push someone at that age for such an important job. I don't know, I'm not all that familiar with American politics, but think there should be a maximum age limit for this kind of thing anyway.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
They announced it exclusively on X. It is unlikely but I would not rule it out that their account was hacked. I wonder why there is no official statement yet.

Twt ws also re-twtd b/ hs wfe & dghtr - am thnkng tht all 3 of thm b-ing hackd = nt as lkely

• Informative
Reactions: noname223