Y

youhavethedove

Oct 9, 2023
In order to glue myself down so that paramedics can't intervene?

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I'm a bit confused, perhaps you can elaborate more what the superglue will be used for?

Reactions: Iamtired
Y

youhavethedove

Oct 9, 2023
I'm a bit confused, perhaps you can elaborate more what the superglue will be used for?
I have a plan to take an OD and glue all of my limbs to the floor of the truck of the person who was emotionally abusive towards me. I think it would be dramatic enough to negatively impact his business and reputation in a significant way. It would take a long time to remove the body and maybe some kind of police presence/scene meaning that people would gossip. Protestors glue themselves to tarmac all the time but I'm talking so much glue that it would be too injurious to do anything about.

finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
What are you planning to OD with? I assume there's better ways for revenge if that's your goal than supergluing yourself to the truck.

Reactions: voyager
Y

youhavethedove

Oct 9, 2023
What are you planning to OD with? I assume there's better ways for revenge if that's your goal than supergluing yourself to the truck.
Don't you think it would be traumatic to see that?

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
It's not my place to judge your method or intentions but you might have to decide what's more important to you, an undisturbed and successful death or a public spectacle. Revenge suicides seldom have the desired effect. You run risk of hurting or sabotaging yourself and the intended target usually won't even care. It's why they treated said person, you in this case, in such a manner in the first place. Plus, if they mean you truly ill, they might take a certain pride or delight in such an event. Why make it about them if it should be about you?

• Love
Reactions: gardenfairy, dazed_dreamer, ImpishIndulgence and 2 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
This isn't going to work.

Reactions: Iamtired
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I have a plan to take an OD and glue all of my limbs to the floor of the truck of the person who was emotionally abusive towards me. I think it would be dramatic enough to negatively impact his business and reputation in a significant way. It would take a long time to remove the body and maybe some kind of police presence/scene meaning that people would gossip. Protestors glue themselves to tarmac all the time but I'm talking so much glue that it would be too injurious to do anything about.

It's not going to work. What do you think first responders will do if faced with a choice of letting somebody die or tearing a bit of skin? In any case they have solvents and would still be able to administer antidotes.

Reactions: dazed_dreamer and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I don't mean to sound insensitive but this sounds like a bit of an impulse or a fantasy, do you feel like you have thought this through?

Reactions: annointed_towers
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
It's absolutely not my place to judge your plans, or anything. I don't know you; and I get that it's a form of revenge.
But I can tell you one thing: if someone wants to save you, they'll find ways to get you off of whatever you're glued to, even if it means tearing your skin. It's just not a good idea, and if the OD doesn't work it will be quite painful. Maybe reconsider.

Reactions: annointed_towers
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Firefighters and paramedics typically keep things with them to dissolve things like superglue. If they were to find your while you were still alive youd likey just end up with a tremendous amount of damage to your skin all over on top of any side effects of not ctb with whatever your method is.
Protestors do glue themselves to things but they are pretty easily removed.

Reactions: dazed_dreamer