B

bones

Feb 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to take this with it being successful. If so what all do I take with it. I do have a non vomiting pill. Please help. I'm in pain from head to toe and can't sleep. I can't receive message yet but you can private message me Kathleencmatthews@yahoo

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Everything is in Stan's guide. I'm sorry you're in pain- perhaps calling the ER and getting painkillers would be a good option for rn

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Pain killers don't help
Benzos help. morphine. There is always something if you call the doctor.

but here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

B

bones

Feb 5, 2021
I don't have insurance. I don't have a job. I just really need to die. Please help

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I don't have insurance. I don't have a job. I just really need to die. Please help
I dont feel comfortable directly helping you die.. but the guide is provided in the resource section. I am happy to refer you to it. Other members may be better suited to help about specifics. You can search dosage too on here and read about other's experiences. You can look at the PPH- they have detailed guides. Everything is in the resource section.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

I am so sorry things are so terrible right now. I know many non profits want to help with pain and gofundme can be an option. Sending you a lot of healing and ease. I'm sorry you're in pain.. You deserve comfort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
B

bones

Feb 5, 2021
We don't have that here. You have to have some kind of income