g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
just gonna start this off by saying I'm a new user (I've been scrolling through ss as a guest a lot, but I've never had a user) so I'm not sure what I can say or what I can't say, let alone know how to act or if I'm gonna get made fun of, so yeah.

Anyway, I want to ctb by Ritalin od, but I'm not sure how much is just enough to make me ctb. I know it has to do with height, weight, age, and perhaps even the liver, but I don't know how to calculate it properly. I'm scared that I'll take too little (cause that's what happened last time) and I want to make sure I get it right this time. I'm not sure I want to say my height, age, weight etc. for privacy reasons, so if anyone knows how I can calculate it on my own, then that would be great :) if not, then I suppose could say my height, age, weight etc. but if there's any way I can calculate it on my own, I would rather do that.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
CTB via amphetamines is brutal and if you're already taking it, you'd need a massive dose. Forget trying to calculate an amount and if you're really serious, you won't be looking for an amount that's "just enough." You'll want an amount that is more than enough to get the job done.

Reactions: tpboy
Upvote 0
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I tried it once when i was in school it ain't fun i took a whole bottle of 20s but it was not enough i felt like shit and my heart was racing like crazy

Upvote 0
g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
CTB via amphetamines is brutal and if you're already taking it, you'd need a massive dose. Forget trying to calculate an amount and if you're really serious, you won't be looking for an amount that's "just enough." You'll want an amount that is more than enough to get the job done.
Do you know around how much i need to take? I dont really care if its gonna be painful.

I said "just enough" as in i know whats gonna make me ctb (of course im gonna take more) but i just want to make sure. People say i need to take a lot, but i dont know how much is "a lot".

Also, sorry for the late reply

Upvote 0
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Jan 8, 2022
With amphetamines there is no guarantee, most people if they're going to die from overstimming then it's from a heart attack as a result.

Terrible method, don't even bother.

Upvote 0