• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wobblycoatrack

wobblycoatrack

Oct 5, 2023
Pretty much what it says in the title, having a really hard time of it lately. I've kinda hit rock bottom again and idk if I can keep doing this. Probably gonna ctb soon if this continues so many milligrams of Oxazepam would I need to take to make sure It works?

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
You can't overdose on any Benzos. You'll just fall into a very deep long sleep and then wake up feeling like crap. Don't do it. They are almost impossible to OD on as a stand alone drug.

Reactions: sanitystruggle
wobblycoatrack

wobblycoatrack

Oct 5, 2023
You can't overdose on any Benzos. You'll just fall into a very deep long sleep and then wake up feeling like crap. Don't do it. They are almost impossible to OD on as a stand alone drug.
Can you really not? Is that the Valium OD failed when I was younger?

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Can you really not? Is that the Valium OD failed when I was younger?
Probably so. You can only overdose on a medication that either causes respiratory arrest, cardiac failure, renal failure or liver failure. Benzos will not do any of that as a stand alone drug. That's why they replaced Barbiturates years ago, as they are much safer in terms of overdose. Think about it, in the official DDMA method used in America, that includes 15g Morphine, 1g Diazepam, 1mg Digoxin and 8g Amitriptyline. The Diazepam used in that method is purely to put the person in a deep sleep whilst the other drugs cause cardiac failure. Diazepam alone will do nothing but induce a very long deep sleep.

• Informative
Reactions: wobblycoatrack
wobblycoatrack

wobblycoatrack

Oct 5, 2023
Probably so. You can only overdose on a medication that either causes respiratory arrest, cardiac failure, renal failure or liver failure. Benzos will not do any of that as a stand alone drug. That's why they replaced Barbiturates years ago, as they are much safer in terms of overdose. Think about it, in the official DDMA method used in America, that includes 15g Morphine, 1g Diazepam, 1mg Digoxin and 8g Amitriptyline. The Diazepam used in that method is purely to put the person in a deep sleep whilst the other drugs cause cardiac failure. Diazepam alone will do nothing but induce a very long deep sleep.
Damn TIL, thanks for letting me know mate guess I'll be saving those for my anxiety and finding another way to ctb if worst comes to worse. Took one already so I wouldn't do anything rash and I'm gonna try and figure out a way to make things at least a little better for myself cos I really don't wanna die, it's just too much yk?