• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life is overrated

Feb 21, 2022
I'm 5'3 and weigh 100 pounds. How much N would be lethal for me without a doubt?

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
1 bottle will kill you.

But this is the last thing you'll ever do so why not go out like you deserve?

Information points towards that more bottles make it go quicker , example difference in 2 and 3 bottles they say death occur in 20 min and not. 30. It's up to you to decide
Also it's very individual.
One may get in a coma even on 3 bottles for 2 days.

I'll go with 3 and I'm 75 kg.

Reactions: Life is overrated
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
1 bottle will kill you.

But this is the last thing you'll ever do so why not go out like you deserve?

Information points towards that more bottles make it go quicker , example difference in 2 and 3 bottles they say death occur in 20 min and not. 30. It's up to you to decide
Also it's very individual.
One may get in a coma even on 3 bottles for 2 days.

I'll go with 3 and I'm 75 kg.
Dilantin will remove any possibility of extended coma

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Nasty side effects just like meto.

I wonder what would happen if you took it right before drinking the n though.
But you dissolve it in the N, so you take it at the same time you drink the N. Wouldn't that mean you wouldn't have time to feel the side effects?

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
I didn't know that, I suppose you're quite right. You'd fall asleep first.
1-2 grams. It comes in 100mg pills, so dissolve 10-20 pills I am assuming.

• Wow
Reactions: Red Scare
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Dilantin will remove any possibility of extended coma
Can you explain how Dilantin works in synergy with N ? I've seen you somewhere say it turns the heart off but with N how does it rly kill you?

A

AnnyMyr

Mar 12, 2022
where to buy N?

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlotta16
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
But you dissolve it in the N, so you take it at the same time you drink the N. Wouldn't that mean you wouldn't have time to feel the side effects?
I don't think it's a good idea to mix N with other things.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I know, that's what I thought...that's why I said "I am assuming"...but if it's 1-2 grams, that should be the correct dosage
It also seems like it would increase the bitterness of the drink, most medications have a bitter kind of taste.

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
I've been advised one bottle per 110 pounds from a *very* reliable source.

That's why I'm ordering three! Mmmmm yummy...not.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
deleted by author

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I've been advised one bottle per 110 pounds from a *very* reliable source.

That's why I'm ordering three! Mmmmm yummy...not.
Asking again, for the third time, for this very reliable source. You keeping it all mysterious every time you mention this source just makes it sound more dodgy.
As I've said before, the chemical data sheet I have found states the minimum lethal dose is 36mg per kg of body weight. This means for a 110 lb person that's just under 2g of pentobarbital. There's 6g per bottle.
STATE YOUR SOURCE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-090148.png
    Screenshot_20220313-090148.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 0
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
STATE YOUR SOURCE.

For starters, shouting at me isn't going to work. I'm not going to compromise my source to some rando.

The issue is a combination of high body weight AND elevated liver function due to long term high daily alcohol consumption.

Do the research.

Reactions: Chasing Sleep
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
For starters, shouting at me isn't going to work. I'm not going to compromise my source to some rando.

The issue is a combination of high body weight AND elevated liver function due to long term high daily alcohol consumption.

Do the research.
To be fair: if you can't name the source, then perhaps you shouldn't present that source as your argument from authority, as others are unable to verify the credentials. Best to present the science of the argument, instead.

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
To be fair: if you can't name the source, then perhaps you shouldn't present that source as your argument from authority, as others are unable to verify the credentials. Best to present the science of the argument, instead.

All I can offer back here is the advice as I've received it.

As I said, do your own research and ask your own source. I'm just flagging some of the potential pitfalls for someone who isn't of average build and/or sobriety.

Yes N is effective, but failures here have been documented due to discovery when the process takes *much* longer in the case of having the above two health issues.

Reactions: Chasing Sleep
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
I'm 5'3 and weigh 100 pounds. How much N would be lethal for me without a doubt?
One bottle has 6.3 g of N. This is enough to kill anyone. No one has survived taking 6 g of N without getting immediate medical intervention. The euthanasia clinics were using 6 g of N. They have upped the dosage to 15 g in order to speed up the process, because there were rare cases of people going in an extended coma- sometimes up to 24 hours. You really only need 1 bottle. Many people here have ordered 2 bottles ( 13g) in order to speed up the process and, because they don't want to risk going into an extended coma and risk being found. It isn't likely that you will go into an extended coma. This is rare and only affects 1 percent of people who take N.
Yes. In the euthanasia clinics, it took people between 3 - 10 minutes to go unconscious from the N. You would be unconscious before the Dilantin took effect.
Can you explain how Dilantin works in synergy with N ? I've seen you somewhere say it turns the heart off but with N how does it rly kill you?
An OD of Dilantin will cause you to go into cardiac arrest. The N will put you in a coma, and then you will go into cardiac arrest.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021

Do the research.
I'm the rando lol ok. You realise you sound dodgy as hell going around saying "I have it from a very *reliable* source that...." And then refusing to elaborate. What is this source? A scientist? A scientific paper? If it's just some dude telling you this what makes him so reliable? I did do my own research and that's why I even attached the screenshot. That to me is much more reliable than some rando on SS going "I have it from a very *reliable* source blah blah". I've actually presented third party evidence. You have not. Why would anyone trust what you say when you won't even say what kind of source this is?

Not everyone is of bigger than average build with impaired liver function, but the way you reply to anyone who asks about N doses you make it sound like everyone has these issues.

You are the rando with an unreliable source and you will be that until you can show actual evidence.