V

vcregs

Aug 10, 2023
Hi everyone,

I have some powdered N I purchased 8-9 years ago and now I want to test it to ensure it works as it should. Does anyone know what small amount I can take to test its potency? I was thinking to try it before bedtime one night. I do have a scale that can measure very low weights.

Thanks for any advice!

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
200mg should be enough.

Reactions: vcregs
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
When in doubt for N seek the peaceful pill handbook

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I think the usual sleeping pill dose was 100mg when it was still used for that purpose. I forget exactly but i think it tried 200mg when i tested mine. It was fine after being exposed to extremes of temperature for years, but kept dry.

Reactions: intr0verse and vcregs
V

vcregs

Aug 10, 2023
Thanks for your input, friends. I will indeed look up the relevant section in the PPH, I think my local library owns a copy.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: アホペンギン and The Final Solution
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Thanks for your input, friends. I will indeed look up the relevant section in the PPH, I think my local library owns a copy.
That library is legendary if that's the case lmao. I literally have worked in a library and can tell you that the county was not fond of terrorism, PAS, or books like the PPH.

V

vcregs

Aug 10, 2023
That library is legendary if that's the case lmao. I literally have worked in a library and can tell you that the county was not fond of terrorism, PAS, or books like the PPH.
yes, our library system is very much anti-censorship. there is just the one copy available and it is the 2009 edition. I'll have a look tomorrow! Hope the N info is still somewhat useful. Of course any info from 14 years back about sourcing it will lead to nowhere.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
yes, our library system is very much anti-censorship. there is just the one copy available and it is the 2009 edition. I'll have a look tomorrow! Hope the N info is still somewhat useful. Of course any info from 14 years back about sourcing it will lead to nowhere.
Dude our library was mad anti censorship. That being said they weren't gonna have like US military guides, anarchist cookbook(for obvious reasons since half of that shit won't even work and will just backfire on you or do nothing), or pro suicide/PAS guides.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and vcregs
purple_keeper

purple_keeper

Jul 6, 2023
Hey…..off topic but could someone pls tell me what N is? Is it nitrite?

swanegg333

swanegg333

#1 faceless character fan
Jun 19, 2023
well there goes that method TT
yep. I'm currently looking into partial hanging, SN, and shallow water drowning. They've each got their own drawbacks so they're not for everyone but maybe have a look. N is commonly regarded as the best way tp go though

purple_keeper

purple_keeper

Jul 6, 2023
yep. I'm currently looking into partial hanging, SN, and shallow water drowning. They've each got their own drawbacks so they're not for everyone but maybe have a look. N is commonly regarded as the best way tp go though
I've ordering SN before but in a sick twist of faith my package got stolen

Sapphire

Sapphire

Student
Nov 22, 2022

The library where I live has several suicide manuals in addition to the PPH. The library here is very anti - censorship. A religious group tried to strong arm them to take these books off the shelf and threatened to sue them if they didn't. The librarians stood up to them. The group tried to sue the library twice saying that it was "immoral and illegal" to give people access to books that tell them how to kill themselves. They lost both times. The judge said that it wasn't illegal to provide this information and that adults were allowed to read information on any subject that they want to.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
The library where I live has several suicide manuals in addition to the PPH. The library here is very anti - censorship. A religious group tried to strong arm them to take these books off the shelf and threatened to sue them if they didn't. The librarians stood up to them. The group tried to sue the library twice saying that it was "immoral and illegal" to give people access to books that tell them how to kill themselves. They lost both times. The judge said that it wasn't illegal to provide this information and that adults were allowed to read information on any subject that they want to.
W judge and librarians

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Have you looked into inert gas asphyxiation? Takes little planning/ set up but painless and effective. If you're in the US it should be relatively to source what you need. I'm sorry that you're going through this, I wish you all the best. Peace and love,

swanegg333

swanegg333

#1 faceless character fan
Jun 19, 2023
Have you looked into inert gas asphyxiation? Takes little planning/ set up but painless and effective. If you're in the US it should be relatively to source what you need. I'm sorry that you're going through this, I wish you all the best. Peace and love,
ahh i might, i havent looked into it enough yet

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Your local library has a copy of the PPH!? WHAT!?

V

vcregs

Aug 10, 2023
Your local library has a copy of the PPH!? WHAT!?
Oh yeah, but they own just one copy, and it's really old too from 2009. I repaired some loose pages with glue before I returned it and now it's on its way to the next person who's requested it 😊 i didn't bother reading this time, I think there might be better info online at this point.

• Love
Reactions: lifeisbutadream and アホペンギン