Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Does anyone know if 50 ml of N would do it? For a 50 kg person

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
There is no such thing as 50 ml of N, as N is not a liquid.
You probably mean one of the N solutions made for vets, but they contain different amounts of N per ml, so no way for us to tell what exactly you are referring to.

Reactions: Wonderland
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
No. Typically it's 2 x100ml bottles of vet N liquid.
if it's dolethal than 50ml might work

need more context

Reactions: Venessolotic, Fedrea, Wonderland and 1 other person
Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
No. Typically it's 2 x100ml bottles of vet N liquid.
if it's dolethal than 50ml might work

need more context
Yes is vet N, the guy will only give me 50 ml every couple of months for my imaginary epeliptic dog
There is no such thing as 50 ml of N, as N is not a liquid.
You probably mean one of the N solutions made for vets, but they contain different amounts of N per ml, so no way for us to tell what exactly you are referring to.

I think I should see how many mg of N the substance contain and then go from there right?
So the right question should be how many mg would be enough?

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Gonna need to Save up 4 bottles ...sounds like you're taking it recreationally and it doesn't last.,

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I think I should see how many mg of N the substance contain and then go from there right?
So the right question should be how many mg would be enough?
Yes, you would need to know how much N it contains. A few grams can be lethal, but at least 10 g is recommended.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Dolethal = one bottle is enough.

Reactions: Venessolotic, checkouttime and Wonderland
R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
Is there some place here that defines what all the initials are? I don't know what N is?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Is there some place here that defines what all the initials are? I don't know what N is?
In the Rules and FAQ page there's a link to this page. Read the rules and FAQ and the resource compilation page

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-sanctioned-suicide-forum-guide.9931/

Reactions: rancho and autumnal
Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Yes, you would need to know how much N it contains. A few grams can be lethal, but at least 10 g is recommended.

I got 6.5 grams. I would have to order another bottle right?

Reactions: Venessolotic
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
The 6.5 g might already be deadly for you. However, to be on the safe side you should get more, yes.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Wonderland
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
In the PPH it says sterile from of liquid N with concentration 60mg/ml. each 100ml bottle has 6g and is enough to provide a peaceful death. there is a peruvian manufacturer and there bottles are 50ml but still have 6.5mg.so it obviously depends totally on what type/concentration you have,if thats at all helpful!!

Reactions: Venessolotic and Wonderland
Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Yeah!! It is very helpful! I didnt know ppl actually give the info of what they know, i mean to help. Thats really great. I think im gonna wait for the vet cause im not sure he really buyed the shelter thing, epileptic dog, so I guess I would have to wait a few months to ask him again. I don't know if 3 or 6 months. Or i could go down to 40 kg so i make sure it works

Reactions: Venessolotic
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@Ark ctb with 6,7g FYI

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/well-it-is-time-for-me-to-stop-hurting.29039/post-527704

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
In the Rules and FAQ page there's a link to this page. Read the rules and FAQ and the resource compilation page

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-sanctioned-suicide-forum-guide.9931/

Thanks!

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah!! It is very helpful! I didnt know ppl actually give the info of what they know, i mean to help. Thats really great. I think im gonna wait for the vet cause im not sure he really buyed the shelter thing, epileptic dog, so I guess I would have to wait a few months to ask him again. I don't know if 3 or 6 months. Or i could go down to 40 kg so i make sure it works

There seems to be plenty of people willing to help on here,its just choosing the right ones. you'll probably get a lot saying research or search, ( its not always that simple or easy for everyone!!!!). I don't see the need for people being negative towards others, especially in regards to what people are researching on here. if people don't want to help theres an easy option press 'back' and don't read the posts!!! I'm in know way at all an expert though!!