Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
how much liquid morphine to OD to def die?

Reactions: RoloTomasi and Deutsch
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Surprisingly, the minimum lethal dose is hard to find. The one thing I did see is that morphine is a lot more deadly when combined with alcohol. A lot of it depends on if your body has somewhat of a tolerance too. I'll see what else I can find.

Reactions: Deutsch
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Surprisingly, the minimum lethal dose is hard to find. The one thing I did see is that morphine is a lot more deadly when combined with alcohol. A lot of it depends on if your body has somewhat of a tolerance too. I'll see what else I can find.
With no tolerance, there's a book that claims 500mg intramuscular or even less in a vein is enough.

I have no idea for oral though, I'm very curious about this too. Taking liquid morphine orally would require anti emetics right?

Reactions: Ashpac, Deutsch and Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I have no tolerance to either

Reactions: Deutsch
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
With no tolerance, there's a book that claims 500mg intramuscular or even less in a vein is enough.

I have no idea for oral though, I'm very curious about this too. Taking liquid morphine orally would require anti emetics right?
She has them too

Reactions: Deutsch and weedoge
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
It depends- some people can take a very small amount and accidentally die and others a huge amount and be fine. I don't think there's any definites with it.

Reactions: Ashpac
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Remember the guy that died from morphine OD from Saving Private Ryan.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Um the overdose rate for morphine is extremely easy to find. Obviously combining morphine with drugs like Xanax and liquor make it much easier to die.

Reactions: Ashpac
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Um the overdose rate for morphine is extremely easy to find. Obviously combining morphine with drugs like Xanax and liquor make it much easier to die.
I think I'm really just a moron

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I think I'm really just a moron
It's easy to find for intravenous but I think OP is curious about taking it orally which would be totally different, I know that in tablet form it's unreliable but curious if liquid form + anti emetics (+ maybe benzos but probably no need for those) would "do the trick" in a similar vein to all the other drug cocktails that have been written about.

Reactions: Deadinside24
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
It's easy to find for intravenous but I think OP is curious about taking it orally which would be totally different, I know that in tablet form it's unreliable but curious if liquid form + anti emetics (+ maybe benzos but probably no need for those) would "do the trick" in a similar vein to all the other drug cocktails that have been written about.

Cough it's one of the most studies drugs. If you take it orally taking with a benzo, liquor majorly l Wet lad rate due to how they react

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Cough it's one of the most studies drugs. If you take it orally taking with a benzo, liquor majorly l Wet lad rate due to how they react
Please rephrase ^^ "wouldn't due to how they react"?

Yeah I don't know much about morphine at all so please correct me if I'm wrong!