N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I worry a lot daily because I probably cannot work. I think daily about poverty and that I will probably kill myself because of it. I even simulated poverty in the past and I am not made for that. I got a lot of things that I wanted as a child I am simply not used to it.
Though I have achieved to decrease my material needs. I think I am lower middle class. But welfare is far below that. I will probably kill myself I will never be able to live with welfare.

There are different answers to this questions. One could answer this per monthly income or whole capital.

Due to the fact we live in different countries it is hard to compare. I see this with people from the US. In my country health care is free this is why most people in my country earn less money. But they don't have to pay for medical bills. Or they don't have to spend much money for college. Both things would have completely screwed me if I was US-citizen. Another fact is the inflation. I am no expert on financials so I rather estimate it vaguely.

Net of taxes I could live with 2000 euros per month I think. It would not be a good material life but I could live with it. I tried to decrease my needs. I was successful but welfare is very low. For me living with welfare has no life quality. I would miss all my hobbies.

2000 is rather the bottom. I could live a very good life with 3000 euros. I don't want children. But this number can only be reached in my most naive dreams sadly.

Now the whole amount of money so that I would never worry about money again. Maybe 1 million? I think frugalists have an interesting approach. If I was healthy and could work I might would have been one.

These are all vague estimations. Maybe I am completely wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Money really cruelty think money bring food some game enough. Not know estimate think not much compare other living simply disable make hard get

• Love
Reactions: noname223