KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Resources and tools aside,
What are some aspects that cost/ potential cost money during suicide preparation/emergencies?

E.g,
Funeral cost (optional depending on situation),
Last meals,
Transport,
emergency hospital visit ( in case the suicide fails)

Anything else?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and Ghost2211
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In most countries I think the government will pay some part but your family has to deal with the funeral stuff.
For instance, if you CTB in a hotel, the police and cleaning expenses will be paid by the hotel owner and the government I think, but, once it's time to bury you, your family has to deal with the rest.
I think the worst-case-scenario would be if your family had to pay even more cash but I don't think so.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, KleinerWolf and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It all depends on what you do and where you do it. It also depends if you use a shared credit card on a hotel for example. Funeral (if there is one) would be at the expense of whomever sets it up, and that likely has different costs in different places. Hopefully you have insurance if you go to the hospital, or the bills would be nasty.

• Aww..
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and KleinerWolf
R

RedFoxSwims

Oct 8, 2020
A funeral where I'm from is like 3000-5000 dollars depending on what you want to get. You should also include the price of the method. Mine is free.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
What a strange question (not in a bad way btw!) but this is actually something I have never thought about before, but when you think about it, stuff all the parts leading up to it, the financial stuff family/ or others would have to deal with after, that could be in the hundreds depending!! Has any one looked into life insurance to help with costs, or does it not cover suicide?

Reactions: KleinerWolf