• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Moon25

Aug 8, 2021
Всем привет!
Я хочу поехать на работу в Финляндию, США, Канаду или Германию, чтобы купить квартиру или комнату в моей стране. Я из России.
Я девочка, хочу работать на ферме, фабрике, складе и т. Д. Я знаю английский на уровне детского сада, так как я его не изучала, в школе у меня был другой язык. Желательно, чтобы работа была не на ногах, так как мне тяжело работать 12 часов на ногах.
Если вы из этих стран (Финляндия, США, Канада, Германия), сколько денег вы можете заработать на такой работе? Сколько денег тратится на проживание, питание, интернет и т. Д.?
Спасибо за ответы!
Извините за мои ошибки.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
600 euros a month. Luckly I make a bit more. You see sons and daughters in their 30s and even 40s still living with their parents because of this low wage and groceries are the same price as a rich country . Pleople commute day and night to make a lousy 600 euros. By your writing and I don't mean to insult you, I know Moscow is the 5th richest country in the world. In the states if you make 25k a year you are poorl the average UK salary is 21K for some, and because of that you need to share a house with 6 or 7 strangers.