CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I'm going to attempt to CTB soon and I have went my whole life without doing drugs so now I want to try it before I die. I ordered edible cannabis sweets and the whole bag is 200mg. How much of that should I take to have a good time? I just plan to eat and watch some movies. And how long will it stay in my system, because I don't want it to interfere with my CTB attempt. Thank you

Reactions: doormat25 and H25pital Order
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
a nibble

Reactions: doormat25
H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
Unless you know of another person that has already consumed them — I wouldn't voluntarily experiment. On the other hand, however, the digestion process from edibles can take hours (6+). And because you are not a regular user, I'd imagine it would stay in your system from as little as a few hours up to a maximum of a few days.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
50 mg should be fine with edibles just remember they take a while to kick their probably gonna smack you when you least expect it

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'm going to attempt to CTB soon and I have went my whole life without doing drugs so now I want to try it before I die. I ordered edible cannabis sweets and the whole bag is 200mg. How much of that should I take to have a good time? I just plan to eat and watch some movies. And how long will it stay in my system, because I don't want it to interfere with my CTB attempt. Thank you
50mg of Delta-8 THC is quite nice.

foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I'd say don't mix it in with your CTB attempt. If you want to be safe and have time then work your way up over a few days. There are resources on the internet on how to do this. Try 5mg and see what the effects are. Wait a day before trying again with a little bit more. If you don't find the right amount and you do too much especially for your first time, it may be a scary experience. The threshold for experiencing and not experiencing effects is small. But definitely try before you die!

• Informative
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
5 or 10mg is good for a first time.

Reactions: numbspirit
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
First time with edibles, start low. Like 10mg. See where you are in ~3 hours and take a little more if you still aren't there. 10mg is fairly low for the vast majority, but should be easily noticeable to most inexperienced consumers while not likely to be too much to handle. The effects from edibles can very much sneak up on you and take a while to present. (Usually 1-2 hours but varies from person to person.) Peak effects after that tend to last ~4 hours followed by another few hours of comedown. Taking too much is very much unpleasant both physically, and mentally. We had to comfort our ex for like 4 hours once because she took too much and was not at all handling it well mentally and had a complete breakdown. We've also taken too much before to relieve pain and it physically feels awful to "green out".
We also recommend to not combine with a CTB attempt until experienced. THC can cause anxiety, especially if too much is consumed. Paradoxically, it can reduce anxiety in the right dose and if the effects don't cause you any discomfort. Too high of doses are very likely to cause severe anxiety.

Reactions: numbspirit
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Weed is strong now and you really don't need much. Of UK street weed I only need a small toke to feel it.
Depends if you want to get loaded but be cautious that your weed doesn't have too big of an imbalance or even been sprayed with other psychoactive compounds. People want to sell.it you bad because the greedy fuckers it's easy for them.anyone can grow it its a weed.