• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
there are a bunch of pills in the house. unsure whether or not to do it though because it'd be a waste if i failed

_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
A quick google search shows that some guy took 63 grams and survived. I would say this is not a good way to CTB, ODs rarely are successful.

Reactions: LoneMisery and Dumbass
Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
A quick google search shows that some guy took 63 grams and survived. I would say this is not a good way to CTB, ODs rarely are successful.
ah. thank you, for me the google search was 35 grams and i know the answers varied so i asked here. i'll keep looking then ^^

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Yeah, it would be an almost definite failure.

Reactions: LoneMisery
LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Tried with benzos and alcohol twice and failed. First time was just a lot of benzos second time i took fake ones in hope of getting them laced with fetanyl. Wasnt so lucky again. Now im just stuck living and being sad everyday losing friends little by little. Ive never tried hanging but it might be my next step. But im strong enough to pull myself up and im afraid of panicking.
Just such rough shit to go through and anytime i try to talk to a close one they make it seem like im looking for attention...i just want to talk about it and why i feel this way and not to a shrink whos gonna try steering me into a different direction

Reactions: Dumbass
0X1LoveStay

0X1LoveStay

I don’t want to die, I just don’t want to live.
Jun 6, 2023
I tried once eating 50 pills (don't know how many grams) and then drinking wine but it didn't work. I only threw up about a half hour later and that was it.

Reactions: Dumbass