• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
I've been searching around and I know it wouldn't take much to make you extremely sick, but I want to make sure the amount that I have available is enough to be fatal (almost for sure). Sorry, I know this is kind of a dumb question.

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not sure of the amount, but I have a feeling it would be pretty slow to kill you. Lighter fluid is a somewhat close relative of jet fuel and kerosene which are surprisingly not as toxic as you would think. A better bet (way more toxic) would be gasoline, leaded aviation gasoline (tastes the best), or methanol (probably can be sourced from racing fuel vendors such as VP, extremely deadly, will absolutely cause you permanent damage if you fail, definite blindness and probably destroy your kidneys).

Reactions: Dumbass
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
If you are serious about CTB, I suggest that you do some research on the options available to you.
Below is a link to information about viable options. I am sorry that life has led you here.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Broken Chimera, MsMaudlin, Thereisnothing and 2 others
Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
I'm not sure of the amount, but I have a feeling it would be pretty slow to kill you. Lighter fluid is a somewhat close relative of jet fuel and kerosene which are surprisingly not as toxic as you would think. A better bet (way more toxic) would be gasoline, leaded aviation gasoline (tastes the best), or methanol (probably can be sourced from racing fuel vendors such as VP, extremely deadly, will absolutely cause you permanent damage if you fail, definite blindness and probably destroy your kidneys).
Ah, thank you!! I tried to check sites but I could never find the real time it takes to kill. Will be sure to keep in mind :)
If you are serious about CTB, I suggest that you do some research on the options available to you.
Below is a link to information about viable options. I am sorry that life has led you here.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/
Ah, thank you!! I completely forgot about this post. Much love ^^

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would not recommend this method. It's more likely to make you very ill than kill you. There are many better options out there.

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah I would definitely not recommend it either, pretty sure it would be excruciating in addition to making you feel very ill.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Please dont do this. I dont know you personally but i dont think anyone on here desrves what is likely to be a very painful method with a high chance of survival and permanent damage. Please pick something more peaceful from the resources above, (thats if you still wish to ctb, you can changevyour mind of course) i respect your decisions but i dont wish too much pain on anyone on here. I think most on here have experienced enough.
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: fly away and Thereisnothing
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Don't do antifreeze either, same category as the ones listed in the thread. I know this one personally, it is very very painful. I was one of the lucky ones to get away with only minor damage to my body.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thereisnothing
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
You'll generally vomit any consumable thing that'll kill you. If you don't, then it still takes a long time to kill, and can damage organs. I wouldn't recommend this method either.

Reactions: Thereisnothing
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
Might as well just go with SN if you plan on drinking something.

Reactions: nihilist_fool and squirtsoda
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Jesco White says "Lighter fluid's fer huffin' not ctb." That and some airplane glue in a samrich bag. "Double super buzz".

Last edited: