Avalanche81

Avalanche81

"'I'd rather burn out than fade away" Kurt Cobain
Feb 2, 2022
I'm horrible at measurements other than when it comes to milligrams since meds are already measured in the pills lol 😆.

Anywho looking to get an idea of how much SN (6.25% of SN is in the product) and klonopin is needed? Or if I can use those two together with something else like OTC meds.

I have my hands on Zoloft and Lexapro too. Some blood pressure meds too like verapimil and bisoprolol.

Just trying to go quietly, nothing messy. Family will benefit in my death financially and will get them out of debt caused by me.

Hate to have to do it as I love my wife to death as well as my mom and friends but my wife and mom will be better financially, plus my mom can have someone care for her perhaps in assisted living or nursing home. I've been taking care of mom since 2006 but money is too tight right now to continue to survive.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Depressed Cat and Dead Meat
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Am srry bt 6% s.n wll nt b effectve..

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza and Dead Meat
Avalanche81

Avalanche81

Feb 2, 2022
well that sucks. Perhaps doubling up using the product and mixing it with the other items listed in my original post?

Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
6.25% SN? What is that, a Slim Jim?

• Yay!
Reactions: Avalanche81
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
well that sucks. Perhaps doubling up using the product and mixing it with the other items listed in my original post?
Nt abl 2 C orignl pst bt s.n wld nd 2 b 95% or ovr

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, demuic and Avalanche81
Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
Yes I have never seen anywhere that stated it is possible with 6.25% SN. Unfortunately, I think you will need to find another source or another method. I know that klonopin has a ridiculously high LD50 (I forget how much, but basically you don't have enough room in your stomach for that much). I'm not sure about those other medications, but overdoses in general are very unreliable. I'd recommend reading the PPeH (there's a sticky thread with a version from last year). At least if you have klonopin already, than can be used to lesson the anxiety associated with most methods.

Avalanche81

Avalanche81

Feb 2, 2022
6.25% SN? What is that, a Slim Jim?
Actually a shit load of curing salt!
Yes I have never seen anywhere that stated it is possible with 6.25% SN. Unfortunately, I think you will need to find another source or another method. I know that klonopin has a ridiculously high LD50 (I forget how much, but basically you don't have enough room in your stomach for that much). I'm not sure about those other medications, but overdoses in general are very unreliable. I'd recommend reading the PPeH (there's a sticky thread with a version from last year). At least if you have klonopin already, than can be used to lesson the anxiety associated with most methods.
Gotcha ok damn was hoping it would work. It is a thing of curing salt hence the 6.25% of sn. I do have zolpidem but not sure if I have enough l to OD.

I'll keep researching thanks for the help 🙏
Am srry bt 6% s.n wll nt b effectve..
Ok thanks Dot.

Last edited:
Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
Zolpidem is one of those drugs that probably takes a full stomach full to even possibly cause death. I found this:
Taking amounts of the drug greater than 150 mg of zolpidem per kilogram of an individual's body weight is most likely going to be fatal. This means that a person weighing 150 pounds would suffer a fatal overdose of zolpidem when taking 10,200 mg of the drug; however, the lethal dose is significantly reduced when Ambien is combined with other central nervous system depressant drugs like alcohol or prescription pain medications.
From https://sdtreatmentcenter.com/ambien-addiction/lethal-dose/

Avalanche81

Avalanche81

Feb 2, 2022
Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
Based on my own research, I think overdoses of the vast majority of things are very very unlikely to be successful. You could look for another SN source (that's at least 95% pure), or read the PPeH (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/) for some more ideas. My personal backup method for SN is "night night" (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/).

Avalanche81

Avalanche81

Feb 2, 2022
Based on my own research, I think overdoses of the vast majority of things are very very unlikely to be successful. You could look for another SN source (that's at least 95% pure), or read the PPeH (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/) for some more ideas. My personal backup method for SN is "night night" (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/).
Perfect thanks yo_no this will help 👍

Avalanche81

Avalanche81

Feb 2, 2022
Amazing what you can learn off of the internet. SN still seems the way to go after looking at pph for November. Still found some other reports about fatal overdoses but most are fentanyl related.

Ironically there have been 52 deaths with gabapentin and hard liquor (whiskey, vodka, etc) which I can get my hands on but no guarantee which I hate aka Tommy Boy, "there should always be a guarantee on the box!"

I

Itsbeenalongtime

Nov 3, 2021
I think 98% Sn is recommended, 6% is just gonna make you feel very icky and dehydrated I think. Re: zolpidem, I OD'd once on that stuff but mixed with amitriptyline, i think was 6000mg A and 1000mg Z. Thats a lot of pills, I would have died if I was not found faster than I anticipated and it was still close (in a coma for a few days) I wish I could OD on those again though bc it was so peaceful

• Love
Avalanche81

Avalanche81

Feb 2, 2022
I think 98% Sn is recommended, 6% is just gonna make you feel very icky and dehydrated I think. Re: zolpidem, I OD'd once on that stuff but mixed with amitriptyline, i think was 6000mg A and 1000mg Z. Thats a lot of pills, I would have died if I was not found faster than I anticipated and it was still close (in a coma for a few days) I wish I could OD on those again though bc it was so peaceful
Shit I've been taking klonopin, zolpidem, oxomorphone, verapamil, lexapro, zoloft, hydrocodone, otc 500mg Tylenol, unisom, with Johnny walker black all night.

May not cause death and im sure i might fuck up the liver and kidneys but you know what fucking feeling high as a kite. Better then weed would have.

Another day for death perhaps.

Last edited:
Avalanche81

Avalanche81

Feb 2, 2022
Any mixtures that might work with Oxymorphone?

Avalanche81

Avalanche81

Feb 2, 2022
Well I was pretty close to being successful with taking 4 different types of BP medications at high doses along with a sleeping medication and pain medication.

Unfortunately the person who had left the house went to work, got all the way to work and had to come back home because they forgot something.

I was told after I woke up 3 days later 30 more minutes and I wouldn't have made it. So close...

• Aww..
Reactions: mytime
doublejay

doublejay

Sep 12, 2022
Actually a shit load of curing salt!

Gotcha ok damn was hoping it would work. It is a thing of curing salt hence the 6.25% of sn. I do have zolpidem but not sure if I have enough l to OD.

I'll keep researching thanks for the help 🙏

Ok thanks Dot.
Thanks for starting the forum. I was exploring the 6.25%SN route too, but it seems pointless from what I'm reading here

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Thanks for starting the forum. I was exploring the 6.25%SN route too, but it seems pointless from what I'm reading here
You're looking for SN with purity above 95%, Nitrite no Nitrate