Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
I am opiate naive and besides occasional cannabis i have no experience with drugs. I am looking more into an opiates OD to CTB. I can get morphine but it is unlikely i will get near the lethal dose. Given that 600mg is a realible lethal Heroin dose for an opiate naive...how much should i buy? I live in Europe/Germany....has anybody idea how pure it could be here normally? Would 3g be enough?

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I think that maybe it's imposible to know the purity level of the product, but I don't know. What can you do to know the purity level?

Reactions: Aliali1992
D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
Maybe you could try it or buy fentanyl which is more effective

D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
I was able to find and I'm in EU. But H is easier yeah

• Love
A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
If you are naïve, chances you could came across strong H is unlikely.
Dealers tends to protect themselves from police by selling brown H which is between 5% to 10% purity.
Top rank nowadays is no more than 20 %. Depending on your source.
Heroin is not reliable imho, you might snort 3 g and pass out, then wake yourself two days after a pond of vomit.

Reactions: idontgiveadvicehere and Aliali1992
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
3 grams seems like a lot to me. I don't see how that would not work.

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Check out this post. Very helpful:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/#post-394659

Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
If you are naïve, chances you could came across strong H is unlikely.
Dealers tends to protect themselves from police by selling brown H which is between 5% to 10% purity.
Top rank nowadays is no more than 20 %. Depending on your source.
Heroin is not reliable imho, you might snort 3 g and pass out, then wake yourself two days after a pond of vomit.
I am planning to inject it not snort. I came across data that suggest the median purity for street heroin in Germany is 9% which means i need a lot more...do you what is the range for white heroin?
3 grams seems like a lot to me. I don't see how that would not work.
I hope so and i will also be injecting it to maximise the chances
Check out this post. Very helpful:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/#post-394659
Many thanks