• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Just curious about the amount of fentanyl needed to CTB.

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
2mg is considered a lethal dose for a non-opioid tolerant individual. I'm planning to use .5g to 1g just in case though. Not enough Narcan in the world to pull me out of that 😁

Reactions: ksp, sincerelysad, Pluto and 1 other person
U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
2mg is considered a lethal dose for a non-opioid tolerant individual. I'm planning to use .5g to 1g just in case though. Not enough Narcan in the world to pull me out of that 😁
How are you getting it? I've been doing research on the dw and found that some sellers sell fentanyl patches but I don't trust enough since I've read that fent is not allowed anymore, I don't know what to do

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
How are you getting it? I've been doing research on the dw and found that some sellers sell fentanyl patches but I don't trust enough since I've read that fent is not allowed anymore, I don't know what to do
DW for sure. Fent is generally banned from the markets but it's pretty easy to find still. Nitazene opioids are super easy to find and aren't banned. Also they're generally more potent than fent. Carf, fet, fetty, are some searches to try. I know of one market that hasn't banned straight up fent powder though.

• Wow
Reactions: sincerelysad
CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
DW for sure. Fent is generally banned from the markets but it's pretty easy to find still. Nitazene opioids are super easy to find and aren't banned. Also they're generally more potent than fent. Carf, fet, fetty, are some searches to try. I know of one market that hasn't banned straight up fent powder though.
how much nitazene would I need to ctb?