N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I recently had an appoinment with my psychiatrist. I wanted to have a stock of all my medication due to the war and the supply chain crises. In my country health care is free. I am extremely glad and thankful about that. I find the situation in other countries really cruel and horrible,

On the receipt you can see the prices how much they cost without an insurance. I did the math and my (mental health) medication costs 600 euros for 100 days. I have once read the insurance companies are always glad when people with my illness take the medication. Some people don't take them. These people are very often in clinics and this costs the insurance companies a fortune.

To conclude I can say it is no surprise for me that these companies say they lack a lot of money. They complain about that especially since the pandemic.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's not too bad, about $45 every three months. I really feel for people with expensive medication who have to pay for it out of pocket. Especially certain meds related to cancer/diabetes/HIV etc. Those can cost a fortune.

Pianoplayer

Pianoplayer

Beer and music :)
Mar 28, 2021
I get mine for free. In my country, if the medication is very specific, you get it for free.

FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
Mines $5 per perscription so it's usually about $20-$30 every 3 months luckily my medications are under the government subsidies unlike some other brands.
I was recommended to take melatonin but it wasnt subsidised so would have been atleast $50 a month, decided I can survive without sleep.