• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
No videos, movies, games, book, company, phone, podcasts or music. Not trying to sleep, rest or nap. Nothing but just being there either spacing out or just being to depressed to move a muscle. And really, not browsing forums or twitter etc too, just nothing. How much?

Putting this in Recovery since maybe the question is also a reminder for me and others to snap out of these situations.

E

Emptea9000

Jul 9, 2024
I think I do this when im not able to distract myself with media. and whenever it does happen im thinking about how i want to kill myself orfixating on other negative thoughts.

Reactions: Sulyya and jumpman133
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
No videos, movies, games, book, company, phone, podcasts or music. Not trying to sleep, rest or nap. Nothing but just being there either spacing out or just being to depressed to move a muscle. And really, not browsing forums or twitter etc too, just nothing. How much?

Putting this in Recovery since maybe the question is also a reminder for me and others to snap out of these situations.
No nothing? Completely spacing out? Like thirty minutes daily on average. Sometimes up to an hour or two. I once zoned out for four hour straight, though

• Wow
Reactions: Sulyya
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
A lot, I'm tired of everything.

• Love
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Usually when I get good and stoned. But then I'll most likely pass out and sleep for a while. Wake up and repeat.

vanadium23

vanadium23

Aug 15, 2023

maybe 30min a day. i'm not really sure trying to "snap out of" that sort of thing is healthy; e.g. it might be an adaptation to rest or process stress