FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Anything anti-suicide disgusts me and it's disgusting how people think they have the right to interfere in other people's right to die by banning methods like SN and censoring suicide method information. It's evil how people support such things, they lack any compassion, like if people want to endure this futile unnecessary existence then that's their decision but it's tragic how they are so deluded to the point that they cannot accept that nobody is obligated to continue existing.

Like not everyone wants to exist in this world filled with endless harm and suffering, death will always be preferable to me and it's so criminal how other people wish to make suicide as difficult as possible. Anyone who holds anti-suicide beliefs only causes more harm, it's so disgusting how such a thing as pro-life even exists as it's our life, our decision and suicide is always a valid choice, all humans deserve the option to leave this world in peace.

And it's usually parents who are the most vocal about censoring and banning suicide methods, I just see it as being something beyond cruel forcing life here so selfishly and thinking they own that person, wanting to make existence into a prison where one cannot escape. Parents don't own the people who they burden with the ability to suffer endlessly and it disgusts me how they think otherwise.

I really do hate those who hold anti-suicide beliefs especially the ones who interfere in suicide attempts and want to censor all suicide method information as they just cause people to suffer even more, suicidal people don't deserve to be trapped in this world with no peaceful and reliable way to leave, it's so disgusting how people think otherwise.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, ijustwishtodie, Adûnâi and 19 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I agree, it is truly disgusting how these pro-lifers think they can impose their beliefs on us, stopping us from trying to leave this world and acting as if they're heroes for doing so. Its especially sickening how parents who burden people with the unlimited ability to suffer endlessly by procreating believe that their children or, as they think, their objects and their property can't leave this world and shouldn't have a right to leave this world is also truly disgusting. No one is obligated to stay here, as you said but everyone believes as if we are obligated to stay here, as if we have a goal in this world even though we have expressed countless times that we don't and we will never will as long as we're alive.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, haibane, Rogue Proxy and 5 others
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I don't particularly hate them, but I dont like being told something ''anti-suicide'', I choose to ignore that kind of people.

Reactions: ohyouknow and Ghostmaster
singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
I have a chronic disease and that is why I want to take my own life. but the world of voluntary death was something I hadn't even considered until then. I would say that everything changes when you see yourself immersed in life without any meaning. most people think otherwise BECAUSE THEY ARE FINE, comfortable in the world, and happy in some way. or at least they live in such a way that death is what they fear most. In short, awareness is acquired when you suffer, never forget the phrase "the only bearable pain is that of others" everyone bears our pain, because it is unique.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, littlelungs, NocturnILL and 5 others
Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
I have a chronic disease and that is why I want to take my own life. but the world of voluntary death was something I hadn't even considered until then. I would say that everything changes when you see yourself immersed in life without any meaning. most people think otherwise BECAUSE THEY ARE FINE, comfortable in the world, and happy in some way. or at least they live in such a way that death is what they fear most. In short, awareness is acquired when you suffer, never forget the phrase "the only bearable pain is that of others" everyone bears our pain, because it is unique.
Thank you
You said it perfectly

Reactions: sserafim, ohmbasa and singularity3
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I don't hate people who have anti-suicide beliefs. I just hate the fact that they won't let me die when objectively speaking it would be easier on everyone, especially me. I just don't understand what is so hard about letting someone drink nembutal and die. What is so wrong about euthanasia? Honestly.

I'm 27 years old. I'm broke. I'm mentally broken and I think I have brain damage and some organ problems. Literally let me die. Just let me end it so I don't have to put up with this planet anymore. I get it. People hate me. Guess what? I hate me too. So let me die and save us all the trouble. No. That would break the laws. That's illegal. The best way to fix me is to put me into a psych ward. Yes let's put the mentally unstable adult in a psych ward that will surely fix him.

Then there's religion scaring people into not dying. I just don't understand what in the lord's name is so blamed important that we have to be on this earth?? I've lived my life. Yes I've done things I regret. Yes I can't have the things I want. It's incredibly hard to make money. I've accepted the fact that my dreams can't come true. Cool I get it. Now let me die.

Reactions: imsotiredd, ijustwishtodie, chasm and 5 others
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I can't bring myself to hate them. In my eyes, it's just ignorance. I can't bash on them for not knowing or understanding. I only feel bad that they've been so indoctrinated that they can't accept, or even consider, my perspective.

Reactions: ohyouknow and Ghostmaster
C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023
I don't hate people who have anti-suicide beliefs. I just hate the fact that they won't let me die when objectively speaking it would be easier on everyone, especially me. I just don't understand what is so hard about letting someone drink nembutal and die. What is so wrong about euthanasia? Honestly.

I'm 27 years old. I'm broke. I'm mentally broken and I think I have brain damage and some organ problems. Literally let me die. Just let me end it so I don't have to put up with this planet anymore. I get it. People hate me. Guess what? I hate me too. So let me die and save us all the trouble. No. That would break the laws. That's illegal. The best way to fix me is to put me into a psych ward. Yes let's put the mentally unstable adult in a psych ward that will surely fix him.

Then there's religion scaring people into not dying. I just don't understand what in the lord's name is so blamed important that we have to be on this earth?? I've lived my life. Yes I've done things I regret. Yes I can't have the things I want. It's incredibly hard to make money. I've accepted the fact that my dreams can't come true. Cool I get it. Now let me die.
I agree. Even the religious argument s don't hold up. I looked into it, a number of people in the old testament ctb and were not condemned, King Saul fell on his own sword, and then his sword bearer did as well. They were not condemned at all. More like celebrated. So now I want to fall on my sword. Samson took himself out too, and others. Not that I thing those religions are real, but even within their religions and history suicide has been accepted, at least not roundly condemned in all cases.

It's pathological - I just realized that word means sick logic - the way they think. If life is not worth living, why force people to go on? It's maddness.

• Hugs
Reactions: imsotiredd, sserafim and ultrasharpy123456
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I don't necessarily hate them but I do hate the pro-lifers that genuinely believe psych wards help. Like I get that they're supposed to "keep you from hurting yourself" but frankly they do a pretty bad job at that. You are treated like a criminal just for wanting to die and basically spend the other time being talked down to and treated with condescension. When I was 14, I vividly recall being yelled at by staff for not wanting to go on an outing due to a depressive episode (because wow, a depressed person in a psych ward is so crazy /j) and then ended up being placed in solitary confinement. I imagine this humiliating treatment is so much more dehumanising for fully grown adults with more careers and responsibilities. Overall, I'd rather just be allowed to die than be stuck in a psych ward that only exists to check boxes, not create actual change.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Anything anti-suicide disgusts me and it's disgusting how people think they have the right to interfere in other people's right to die by banning methods like SN and censoring suicide method information. It's evil how people support such things, they lack any compassion, like if people want to endure this futile unnecessary existence then that's their decision but it's tragic how they are so deluded to the point that they cannot accept that nobody is obligated to continue existing.

Like not everyone wants to exist in this world filled with endless harm and suffering, death will always be preferable to me and it's so criminal how other people wish to make suicide as difficult as possible. Anyone who holds anti-suicide beliefs only causes more harm, it's so disgusting how such a thing as pro-life even exists as it's our life, our decision and suicide is always a valid choice, all humans deserve the option to leave this world in peace.

And it's usually parents who are the most vocal about censoring and banning suicide methods, I just see it as being something beyond cruel forcing life here so selfishly and thinking they own that person, wanting to make existence into a prison where one cannot escape. Parents don't own the people who they burden with the ability to suffer endlessly and it disgusts me how they think otherwise.

I really do hate those who hold anti-suicide beliefs especially the ones who interfere in suicide attempts and want to censor all suicide method information as they just cause people to suffer even more, suicidal people don't deserve to be trapped in this world with no peaceful and reliable way to leave, it's so disgusting how people think otherwise.
I just hate the fact that I don't have the right to die. It's literally my own choice, and I've determined my life is only going to get worse and I don't see a future for myself. I hate how people try to control other people and push their ideology onto others. I believe that I should have the freedom to decide when I die and to take my own life when the time comes. It's literally my body, my choice. Furthermore, I have chronic conditions (neurodivergence: Asperger's, adhd, anxiety) which make my life miserable and make it hard to fit into society. These are lifelong, and they're not going away. There's no escaping this. I hate the fact that prolifers expect me to live and "be happy"
^^This

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: imsotiredd, haibane, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
A lot. I don't really undestand what is so hard to understand about it and why assisted isn't accepted at this point in society. It's pretty simple. For many people, life is and always will be torture. And we did not ask to be here. If there is a way to end the torture, then why not let us? Pretty sadistic if you ask me.

Reactions: sserafim
ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
I really don't hate them. They're ignorant and misinformed. I am annoyed by how their actions affect me.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't really hate them, but I do find them annoying. At the end of the day, the beliefs they hold aren't out of malice but rather are out of misplaced care towards those around them. Humans, along with other animals, are naturally inclined to see death as a sad thing, especially when it happens to those who they love. Even if the person who died was a complete stranger to them people still see it as a tragedy. Those feelings can make it hard for many pro-lifers to understand that some people just don't want to be alive anymore and that it should be their right to decide on if they want to live or not.

Their pro-life platitudes on life and family and love are incredibly annoying, but they come from a good place. I wish they would try and set aside their feelings and listen to us, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon.

ilikemoais

ilikemoais

I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!
Jun 22, 2023
I dont't hate em, can't really blame them to try to help someone that their love or care, its just annoying when they talk about bs that they don't know about or when they care about you only when their know that u are suicidal

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I don't hate them. I know how much it hurts to lose someone you love. It's hard to see anything else when you're in that kind of grief, doesn't matter how selfish it is. I don't think that can really change unless they deal with suicidal thoughts themselves and realize

Reactions: imsotiredd and f1lth
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Tbh idc about the fact that most people are pro life and how they feel about suicide cause they simply can't comprehend what i go through and how i as a suicidal person feel. I dont want any kind of consideration or sympathy from them, i just want to have the right to die. Thats Something that should be an evidence as i should be able to do anything i want to my body.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Just a little bit more than the rest of the world.

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I have to echo the people who say that they don't hate them, because I don't. Some of them have lost loved ones and they're driven primarily by grief, so for that in itself those people have my empathy. Many others just think that they're helping and doing the right thing, however misguided that might be.

What I hate is the toxic positivity, the lack of perspective and how they are so hellbent on interfering with others' bodily autonomy and trying to confine people to their own suffering by doing things like locking people up in psych wards against their will and attempting to restrict the access of information on peaceful and dignified methods for adults who are suffering immensely with no respite in sight and don't want to/can't bear it anymore. This is my body, my suffering, my life, my decision, and as far as I'm concerned, they can pry what little remains of my dignity out of my cold, dead hands.

Reactions: imsotiredd
J

jackrussell

Oct 30, 2023
i hate their lack of compassion for people who are suffering so much that they want to end their lives.

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i think it stems from a place of privilege and ignorance towards mental illness and suicide ideation, i dont think i could ever understand not wanting to die or not feeling bad and i think thats what they feel to us, its definitely not correct and i agree that its so messed up for them to have this savior complex towards the mentally ill, acting as if they can fix us by making everything harder for us and then saying that life is beautiful, but i dont think most of them do it on purpose to harm us. i just wish they actually cared enough to listen to us and actually provide help instead of acting as if a few words and laws against us will do anything

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Ive never understood the point of stoping aomeone from killing themselfs. If somebody really wants to die but gets stopped from doing so, then theyll keep trying until they get what they want. Plus, if person a stops person b from commiting, then the person b will do it again, just this time more carefully so nobody stops them.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It depends whether they are trying to impose those views on everyone else. That intensely infuriates me. Not sure I hate them though. 'Hate' is a very strong emotion. I tend to only really hate people I have felt personally wronged by.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
A lot. Those who are against suicide I have a hard time considering people. And so many folks hate artificial intelligence because it's "artificial"! Guess what, being opposed to suicide is literally gobbling up lifecuck propaganda with wanton abandon, and zero self-reflection or introspection! Apologies, but I only take seriously those minds that forge their own path - sure, picking up arguments here and there, but at least trying to analyse them.

The only argument against suicide is that your body belongs to the state. The state is your slave holder. And the irony is, as a fascist, I agree. But these "people" don't have the independence of thought to call themselves cruel fascists that rape people. Hell no. And what's the point arguing with the dishonest?

Even though I'm a fascist, in my Hitlerian utopia, I would rather give those few people who have too much introspection the right to die instead of letting them rot away for a few tax Reichsmarks for the state. Hitler banned vivisection and intended to propagate vegetarianism, so letting a few people die wouldn't be that hard of a blow for the state. Most normies don't want to die anyway, so it's not even a big deal to lose a few so that the net happiness were brought up.

I could understand the pre-industrial age where human well-being wasn't even considered, and when humans lived in small hamlets (while also dying in droves anyway). But with the rise of the industrial civilisation and its amenities, withholding the right to die is a purely Christian sick lifecuck fetish. Literal de Sade and Chikatilo put together. You have to live and suffer because the old lying book told you so. Amazing.

(To be fair, I'm not too sure on the state in other cultures. Japan has the suicide forest, so there's that. But imo, Christianity holds sway over most of the world. Islam is the same Abrahamism. And China can't do that because again, what would Christians think of them? "EEBIL gommunists are gilling innocent beople.")

P.S. Now I'm going to get banned because I didn't hold my tongue or something. Yay!

P.P.S. To be fair, I do think that the next 2 years might be revolutionary in terms of AI (and I'm a technology sceptic overall), but then again, history and culture war are subjects of interests to me, so I won't impose my views on others.

As I have said on the incel forum, even being a successful chad wouldn't make me not want to experience the liberation of death. All enjoyment & suffering are meaningless before the face of death.

It's evil how people support such things, they lack any compassion, like if people want to endure this futile unnecessary existence then that's their decision but it's tragic how they are so deluded to the point that they cannot accept that nobody is obligated to continue existing.
I've written my post before reading yours for the clarity of my thought. Here I could reply in Dead See Cuckerson's voice, "Define human". I have trouble with it, too. Even Savitri Devi thought that Word is the characteristic feature of the human - that's probably why I instinctively hate those bipeds who refuse to think.

But isn't that a cope on my and Savitri's part? After all, humans are first and foremost animals, rather successful ones. Is there even a place for thinking in the herd? The lemmings want to jump off a cliff, and who's to stop them? (Ironic to draw this metaphor here, but I mean generally irrational, idiotic, not even self-interest-borne behaviours, such as the Ukrainian invasion of Donbass in 2014, or England's declaration of war on Germany in 1939. Pure absurdist insanity. Or, to be more exact, humans are led by culture which they are unable to question... aside from us, in this tiny case.)

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I don't hate anyone that I don't know personally. We were raised in a pro-life society, where we are told that life is the good and wonderful. Wanting people to live is of course going to be the default response. Unless someone has a reason to question what they're taught, they usually don't.