How much do the current global crises affect your well being?

• I am feeling way worse

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I am feeling worse

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I am barely affected

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I am feeling better

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I am feeling way better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe you can post which of them hit you the hardest?

Here is why I added I am feeling better. I think many here including me struggle with social interactions. Personally I like that I could avoid some meetings etc. It is less stressful for me.

The worst thing for me is inflation. I already worry a lot due to money issues. Though most of them affect my future. I am mostly scared about my savings. I won't have to live on the streets soon but maybe in some years. However I don't really notice a lot of inflation my parents pay for my food. And this is what is the most expensive concerning price increases for me.

Not sure which affects me more covid or Ukraine. Both is not really tormenting me. It is horrible for the people in Ukraine and I fully support to help them. Even more than currently. But personally in my daily life I don't notice changes.

Covid had some pro and cons for me. It was neutral. Something which was pretty good for me. I realized that remote work or studying is less stressful for me. This is an important information for me. WIthout Covid I would have not known this. But I fully understand that many suffer(ed) a lot. I am just used to social isolation. There were no real changes.

Reactions: jodes2
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
They feel like a sort of layer of background problems, not really at the top for the moment. I know it sounds strange, but I sort of fear that inflation will eat up my savings and I will end up poor when I am old. Funny because I am here to end it before... LOL

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
COVID and inflation hit me hardest, and thanks to the war my energy bills have sky rocketed, but I don't spend money on anything but suicide methods so I'm still not all that bothered. COVID was awkward though, all those rules and shit wigged me out. Glad it's over.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Maybe you can post which of them hit you the hardest?

Here is why I added I am feeling better. I think many here including me struggle with social interactions. Personally I like that I could avoid some meetings etc. It is less stressful for me.

The worst thing for me is inflation. I already worry a lot due to money issues. Though most of them affect my future. I am mostly scared about my savings. I won't have to live on the streets soon but maybe in some years. However I don't really notice a lot of inflation my parents pay for my food. And this is what is the most expensive concerning price increases for me.

Not sure which affects me more covid or Ukraine. Both is not really tormenting me. It is horrible for the people in Ukraine and I fully support to help them. Even more than currently. But personally in my daily life I don't notice changes.

Covid had some pro and cons for me. It was neutral. Something which was pretty good for me. I realized that remote work or studying is less stressful for me. This is an important information for me. WIthout Covid I would have not known this. But I fully understand that many suffer(ed) a lot. I am just used to social isolation. There were no real changes.

Those world problems make me somewhat calm, since they may worsen my life circumstances to the point of pushing me over the egde, which may make me decide to finally end my life.

• Aww..
jane

jane

death is not the end
Sep 5, 2022
inflation is hitting me the hardest but the rest? eh not much. covid was nice bc i stayed inside all day anyways

• Hugs