• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I've just ordered 30x10mg Diazepam from the dark web.

I'm wondering, what's the best dosage for the optimal CBT condition? I don't want to pass out, but I also want it to have quite a strong effect. My idea is that I want to stay on Diazepam for 24hrs before drinking SN (because it keeps me in the proper CBT mood).

Thanks for your suggestions

Reactions: Euthanza
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Did you order loose pills or branded pills in blister packaging?

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Im not sure if there's an official recommendation but for me 10-20mg is quite noticeable. If you haven't done diazepam yet you could try 10mg and later on you drop another 10mg (or more) to find your sweet spot.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Cryptonite
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-with-benzodiazepines.90590/#post-1605741

Reactions: Euthanza
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Im not sure if there's an official recommendation but for me 10-20mg is quite noticeable. If you haven't done diazepam yet you could try 10mg and later on you drop another 10mg (or more) to find your sweet spot.
And for how long does the effect stay? How many times should I repeat the dosage within 24hrs?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-with-benzodiazepines.90590/#post-1605741
Oh jeez, it seems I ordered too few

• Aww..
Reactions: Alex6216
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
And for how long does the effect stay? How many times should I repeat the dosage within 24hrs?

Oh jeez, it seems I ordered too few
I mean I doubt someone new to taking benzos would need 500mg of diazepam, 300mg should surely be enough.

Reactions: Euthanza, _Minsk, ghqkiiia2 and 1 other person
G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
I've just ordered 30x10mg Diazepam from the dark web.

I'm wondering, what's the best dosage for the optimal CBT condition? I don't want to pass out, but I also want it to have quite a strong effect. My idea is that I want to stay on Diazepam for 24hrs before drinking SN (because it keeps me in the proper CBT mood).

Thanks for your suggestions
Once the pills are taken, Diazepam would start working in 15-45 mins. I guess the doctors would suggest You too take a 30grams dose for 8 hour sleep. So you should Diazepam take before SN.
If you are worried the issue of anxiety, try Xanax. Unless your plan is keeping the status of half asleep for 24hrs, I wouldn't suggest you to take Diazepam all day long.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I mean I doubt someone new to taking benzos would need 500mg of diazepam, 300mg should surely be enough.
Yeah, I've just read "40mg will knock you out and put you to sleep for the whole day", so I was kind of surprised why the recommendation is 500mg

They also say the effects last "only" around 4 hours, so I'm now thinking about doing just 12-hour regime, taking just 10-20 mg three times? Does that sound OK?
Once the pills are taken, Diazepam would start working in 15-45 mins. I guess the doctors would suggest You too take a 30grams dose for 8 hour sleep. So you should Diazepam take before SN.
If you are worried the issue of anxiety, try Xanax. Unless your plan is keeping the status of half asleep for 24hrs, I wouldn't suggest you to take Diazepam all day long.
Is there a dramatic difference between diazepam and Xanax? My initial idea was to buy diazepam because it's long-acting and would keep me in a "CBT" mood for the whole 24 hours

G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, I've just read "40mg will knock you out and put you to sleep for the whole day", so I was kind of surprised why the recommendation is 500mg

They also say the effects last "only" around 4 hours, so I'm now thinking about doing just 12-hour regime, taking just 10-20 mg three times? Does that sound OK?
If you take enough SN and didn't puke, all you need is 8 hour sleeping. Taking too much diazepam might cause you sleepwalking, that is something you definitely not going to like when you are try to CTB. diazepam stay in your blood for at least 20 hours, so don't just keep taking more of it in 24 hours, slow down and do some math.

Is there a dramatic difference between diazepam and Xanax? My initial idea was to buy diazepam because it's long-acting and would keep me in a "CBT" mood for the whole 24 hours
What do you mean by CBT mood?
As I stared above, diazepam has it's down sides, especially if you keep taking them all day long. Xanax erase the anxiety, while not ankle you that sleepy. And unlike diazepam, Xanax won't cause sleepwalking.

Last edited:
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
If you take enough SN and didn't puke, all you need is 8 hour sleeping. Taking too much diazepam might cause you sleepwalking, that is something you definitely not going to like when you are try to CTB. diazepam stay in your blood for at least 20 hours, so don't just keep taking more of it in 24 hours, slow down and do some math.

What do you mean by CBT mood?
As I stared above, diazepam has it's down sides, especially if you keep taking them all day long. Xanax erase the anxiety, while not ankle you that sleepy. And unlike diazepam, Xanax won't cause sleepwalking.
Then maybe I made a mistake ordering diazepam
I will go for Xanax

"CBT" mood is when I get rid of the emotions preventing me from CTBing, such as anger, and I feel content with the idea of ending it all
I've noticed I have this kind of mood

G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
Then maybe I made a mistake ordering diazepam
I will go for Xanax
No mistake, you just want to keep as many options as possible, while some careful planning.
"CBT" mood is when I get rid of the emotions preventing me from CTBing, such as anger, and I feel content with the idea of ending it all
I've noticed I have this kind of mood
Sounds more psychological than physiological to me. Anxiety and Anger highly related, if anger prevents you from CTB and you want to change it, perhaps Xanax is better for this scenario.
So maybe some Xanax for the day to keep you calm, diazepam before the SN to fall asleep and stay away from unpleasant side affects, and SN to take the final job?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
No mistake, you just want to keep as many options as possible, while some careful planning.

Sounds more psychological than physiological to me. Anxiety and Anger highly related, if anger prevents you from CTB and you want to change it, perhaps Xanax is better for this scenario.
So maybe some Xanax for the day to keep you calm, diazepam before the SN to fall asleep and stay away from unpleasant side affects, and SN to take the final job?
Sounds good to me

Reactions: ghqkiiia2