• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I want to do the blood test as well besides the nitrite test but I don't know how much blood is needed. I know that 0,1 g of sn is needed from what I read on the guides here but the amount of blood isn't mentioned at least from what I've seen. I know that I have to cut myself with a knife, let the blood drop on something like a cup or a dish, put 0,1 g of sn and see if the blood turns brown. What exactly should I cut, my hand? I never cut myself before so I'm not sure what and how to cut. There are a lot of veins in a hand so if I cut there I have to be careful not to cut one of the veins. I should probably cut an area where there's only skin with no veins but there's few areas like that.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You can use a diabetic lancing device to get a drop, that's all you need, for less than $10.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
You can find information on this in these two threads:

You don't need a lot of blood.

Just remember that the blood test is not entirely reliable.
Test strips are better, but also not perfect.

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
You can use a diabetic lancing device to get a drop, that's all you need, for less than $10.
I might just make a small cut with a knife on one of my fingers, it shouldn't be difficult
You can find information on this in these two threads:

You don't need a lot of blood.

Just remember that the blood test is not entirely reliable.
Test strips are better, but also not perfect.
I understand, thank you for the informations. Also can I make a cut on one of my fingers or do I need blood from a vein? It's less likely to hit a vein if I make a cut on a finger instead of a hand.
Sorry my mistake, fingers have veins as well. I want to cut in an area where it's just skin, I don't want to accidentaly hit a vein but I'm not sure where

Last edited: