How many times in a week do you eat restaurant/takeaway food ?

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • 5-6

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • 7-8

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 9-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-12

• 13-14

• 15-16

• Every meal

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Almost never. I have nothing against it, but I'm almost always too broke.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 23374, antigone_iris and epic
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
At least 3 times a week. I gotta cut back as I'm 85 pounds overweight

• Hugs
Reactions: Buffy5120, lobster salad and epic
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
once or twice a week. maybe twice or thrice if nobody in my house can be assed to cook.

Reactions: epic
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Probably once or twice a month

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Once or twice. Sometimes on Friday nights, ALWAYS on Saturday nights.

RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
Almost never.

Reactions: antigone_iris, epic and Deleted member 19654
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Currently every meal.
I'd like to change that, if I could get motivated to unpack and square away my apartment.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and epic
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Zero. It really fucking sucks being broke.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lmd and epic
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
As often as I can afford to eat out to be honest, but it's always takeaway and not sit in. I don't have the energy to physically cook food even though I still try and do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and epic
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I really enjoy cooking so I try to eat out little as possible lately. But some years ago I used to eat out at least 6 times a week.

Reactions: lobster salad, sadworld and epic
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Never unless I'm forced to, I don't like eating out cause I'm paranoid about the people making the food and the process of it. I like to make food myself and seeing the process myself. I'd rather just each a plain carrot than have a full restaurant meal because I just can't be certain about the way they made it. I mean there's a lot of weird people out there and I'm sure that not all of the chefs wash their hands or the ingredients before cooking..there's just too many things that could go wrong and it disgusts me so I don't have the need to eat in restaurants or take out or anything

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and epic
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
About once a month. I like cooking, but I don't have the stamina for it anymore. And giving a restaurant a bit of money is a good deed these days.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
5-6 even though bad food gives me chest and stomach pain. I think I do it out of boredom and to punish myself now.

• Aww..
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
too many, I can't be assed to cook at home, when I am drunk I love cooking and come up with all sorts of weird stuff, but I don't drink as much at the moment, so we eat out for lunch most day's, we can't afford it, but fuck it

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and epic
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Less than once a week. Partly because I try to cook for myself as much as I can, and that my options were limited and I don't want to spend too much money.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i have a pretty reduced menu, cause some food and spices easily trigger migraine headaches.

i mainly eat simple stuff. breakfast is mostly raw carrots or some peanuts or cashews.
i often eat scrambled eggs (sometimes with onions), lenses in different variations as soup or with couscous or with vegetables like knob celery.
also some variations of vegetables with rice cause noodles also increase my rate and strength of headaches.
also porridge with apple puree is from time to time nice.

and i drink a lot of milk.

due to the fact i don't do any sports, i keep my weight entirely by eating healthy.
i also try to fast from time to time cause it brightens my mood more than eating too much.

Last edited:
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
i have a pretty reduced menu, cause some food and spices easily trigger migraine headaches.

i mainly eat simple stuff. breakfast is mosten raw carrots or some peanuts or cashews.
i often eat scrambled eggs (sometimes with onions), lenses in different variations as soup or with couscous or with vegetables like knob celery.
also some variations of vegetables with rice cause noodles also increase my rate and strength of headaches.
also porridge with apple puree is from time to time nice.

and i drink a lot of milk.

due to the fact i don't do any sports, i keep my weight entirely by eating healthy.
i also try to fast from time to time cause it brightens my mood more than eating too much.
Don't you have cravings for restaurant food?

Reactions: sadworld
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
not really. i must say being a heavy peanut and cashew addict for some time now lowered cravings and ravenous appetite a lot. ^^

restaurant food i only eat when i am meeting somebody. but i nearly have no social life, so this happens not too often.

Reactions: epic and sadworld
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
6 out of 7 days because I have no energy at all to even make food.

• Hugs
Reactions: epic and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Just a few times every month

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
With my new job and how busy I've been. It's hard to find the time/energy to make meals at home. I need some time to adjust.. I think I'll finally be able to manage

• Love
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I don't like eating out. I have a lot of OCD behavior around food. I live in constant fear that I might eat "spoiled" or "bad" food so I can't really let someone else prepare anything for me...unless I trust them (family or close friends).
I sometimes go to restaurants that have "open" kitchens or buffet-style menus with friends. It scares me but it's good to get outside my comfort zone.

• Hugs
Reactions: epic and DocNo
BGM

BGM

Nov 9, 2020
Hardly ever, I prefer dining in but I rarely do so.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I get drive thru sometimes and occasionally go out to eat but not so frequently since covid. These days I usually just eat a pizza and like a box of cookies in front of the TV around dinner time. I only eat once a day most of the time but it's like really unhealthy stuff always.

I never cook or anything either. It's all either ready to eat or just goes in the microwave/oven for a bit.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Not much really. I guess the pandemic kind of affected my eating habits. I get so scared of eating outside and even getting take out cause it might be contaminated. And the long lines is already discouraging by itself.

• Hugs